《国土安全》精讲 第四季 第7集 卡莉服药产生幻觉(在线收听

Previously on Homeland...

《国土安全》前情回顾

Why was Sandy Bachman murdered?

为什么珊迪·巴克曼会被杀

Was it you?

是你干的吗

You give the order?

你下的命令吗

As a favor to the general, I agreed to a chat,

将军让我帮他个忙,我才过来跟你聊聊

Mr. Berenson, not an interrogation.

但不接受审问,贝伦森先生

Quinn, I'm at the airport.

奎恩,我在机场

I'm looking at Farhad Ghazi as we speak.

法哈德·加齐就在我眼前

It's done.

搞定了

Good.

很好

You said you found something.

你说你找到一些东西

Several things, yeah.

不少东西

I used the key you gave me

我用你给的钥匙

to get into Carrie Mathison's apartment.

进了卡莉·麦吉森的公寓

Clozapin?

氯氮平(治疗精神分裂药物)

The place is a fucking pharmacy.

她那儿就他妈是个药店

I'd say that the new station chief is at least bipolar,

新站长至少患有躁郁症

possibly beyond that.

甚至更严重

You have a real gift for this.

你做这个很有天赋

Hand-off complete.

交接完毕

Hand-off of what, only God knows.

他们交接了什么,只有天知道

It's a hospital, Max-- probably drugs of some kind.

旁边是医院,麦克斯,可能是药

So, you were just going to leave without even saying good-bye?

你打算连再见都不说就这么走了吗

Aayan's passport has a signaling antenna.

阿亚安护照里有个信号发射器

We're following him to the border.

我们正在跟踪他去边境

Yeah?

Hey, it's me.

喂,是我

I had a lot of time to think, and...

我有好多时间来想事情

all I thought about was you.

结果满脑子想的只有你

I love you.

我爱你

I love you, too.

我也爱你

These men are confirmed associates of Haissam Haqqani.

这些人已确定是海赛姆·哈卡尼同党

If the target appears, we will take him out.

目标如果出现,我们就干掉他

That's him right there.

就是他

Armed?

准备行动

Arming.

What the fuck?

操他妈的

Saul.

索尔

Take the shot.

射击

Carrie! We're losing our window.

卡莉,就要错过最佳时机了

It's Saul. Reaper One weapons away.

是索尔,死神一号,立刻开火

That is the ex-director of the CIA-- do not shoot.

那是前中情局局长,不许开枪

Take the shot, goddamn it!

快开枪啊,妈的

Wipe that fucker out!

把那混蛋给我干掉

Are you out of your mind?!

你疯了吗

That is Saul down there.

索尔在他们手里

Saul.

是索尔

Mr. Director. Madam Ambassador.

局长先生,大使阁下

Welcome to Islamabad. Good to be here.

欢迎来伊斯兰堡,很荣幸

I wish it were under happier circumstances.

真希望局势不像现在这么紧张

When are we expecting the Pakistani delegation?

什么时候会晤巴方代表团

11:30.

11点30

I've got to say, I'm not overly confident

不得不说,让巴方帮忙

about securing their help in Saul's release.

使索尔获释,我没有什么信心

I thought you should familiarize yourself

您不如先熟悉一下

with the talking points. Thank you.

谈判要点吧,谢谢

And I'm assuming you want to meet with your people first?

您应该想先跟情报站的同僚们见面吧

That would be ideal, yes.

是这么打算的

After you.

你先请

Mr. Director, this is John Redmond,

局长先生,这位是约翰·雷蒙德

the Deputy Chief of Station.

情报站副站长

Yes, we've spoken on the phone.

对,我们通过电话

And Peter you know.

彼得你认识的

Peter. Sir.

彼得,局长

When you're done upstairs, let's grab 15 minutes

等你们放下行李,我们用15分钟

before the meeting starts.

做些会前准备

Excellent. I'll see you then.

很好,到时候见

Where's Mathison?

麦吉森呢

She's sidelined herself, sir.

她想自己静静,长官

Explain.

请解释

She was overruled in the ops room.

她在行动室下的命令被否

She's feeling understandably fragile.

觉得委屈也情有可原

Overruled? You mean when the decision was made

就是拒绝执行将索尔与哈卡尼

not to take out Saul and Haqqani?

一起干掉的命令吗

Correct.

Which side of the argument were you on?

你对这个争论持什么态度

She was the boss.

她是头儿

It was her call, in my view.

我认为她说了算

You?

你呢

She was under a hell of a lot of pressure in the moment.

她当时承受着巨大的压力

Haqqani just executed one of her assets.

哈卡尼刚刚杀掉她一个线人

That another way of saying she wasn't thinking clearly?

也就是说她思维不清了

I'm saying... What?

我是说... 什么

She let her emotions get the better of her?

她让情感战胜了理智吗

No. Quite the opposite, sir-- she took a very hard line.

恰恰相反,局长,她相当冷酷

Which you disagreed with?

而你不同意她

Yes.

是的

Thank Christ. Where is she now?

谢天谢地,她现在在哪儿

In her quarters, I think.

应该在宿舍

Well, go get her. This is no time to sulk.

去找她,没时间自怨自艾

It's all hands on deck.

全员参加

Any luck with the nurse, Max?

护士那边有进展吗,麦克斯

Got a partial read on the name tag.

名牌可以部分识别

I should be able to get a match

医务人员数据库里

from the hospital staff database.

应该能查到

How do we know the drugs were for Haqqani himself?

我们怎么知道药是给哈卡尼的

Because Aayan told me.

阿亚安说的

But he didn't say what they were for?

那他没说治什么吗

No, he didn't.

没说

Yes, I should have asked.

好吧,我应该问的

Go ahead, say it.

直接对我说

What?

说什么

I sent him to his death.

是我害死他的

We all did.

是我们

Carrie?

卡莉

Carrie, it's Quinn. You home?

卡莉,我是奎恩,你在家吗

Carrie?

卡莉

Carrie?

卡莉

Hello.

Carrie, it's Quinn. Where are you?

卡莉,我是奎恩,你在哪

With Max and Fara.

我跟麦克斯和法拉在一块

Lockhart's asking for you; he's pissed.

洛克哈特在找你,他很生气

Oh, fuck.

Uh... tell him I'm on the way.

告诉他我马上过去

What are you doing?

你在干什么

Trying to find Saul.

找索尔啊

What the hell you think I'm doing?

你他妈以为我在干什么

Got it.

知道了

Umme Kalsum.

安穆·卡桑姆

What?

什么

I'll tell you when I see you.

见面再跟你说

Be there in 15 minutes.

15分钟内到

Call the second you locate her.

一发现她的位置就打给我

Six, eight, ten...

六,八,十

Six, eight, ten, twelve.

六,八,十,十二

An errant strike on a wedding party...

先是在婚礼派对上的错误袭击

the murder of Sandy Bachman...

然后是珊迪·巴克曼被谋杀

and now this.

现在又是这个

Dysfunction does not begin to describe the magnitude of the problem here.

无能可不足以概括现在这一大堆烂摊子

That said,

即便如此

the people in this room represent the last, best hope

这房间里的人仍是救回索尔·贝伦森

of getting Saul Berenson back alive.

最后的,也是最大的希望

Nothing else matters.

其他都无关紧要了

With respect, sir,

恕我直言,长官

the order to keep Mr. Berenson's capture a secret

之前的命令严禁泄露贝伦森先生被俘一事

is hobbling our efforts to find him, severely.

这严重影响了我们寻找他的进度

Our agency... yours and mine...

中情局... 我们的中情局

is under attack back in Washington.

在华府正遭受各种指责

I won't add fuel to that fire.

我不会再火上浇油了

We're scouring the earth for Haissam Haqqani...

我们在满世界搜索海赛姆·哈卡尼

that's all anyone needs to know.

所有人只要知道这点就行了

Sorry I'm late.

抱歉我来晚了

Where the hell have you been?

你跑哪去了

Can we do this in my office, please?

去我办公室说行吗,拜托

We can do it right here.

就在这里说

I have a lead on Haqqani.

我有哈卡尼的线索了

Mr. Director?

局长先生

Hold that. What?

等等,你说什么

He has a serious medical condition...

他有严重的疾病

it's a good bet he's headed somewhere

他很可能会去找

proximate to a doctor who specializes in his disease.

专治他病的医生

What's he got?

他有什么病

Well, I'm waiting for confirmation on that now.

我正在等确切消息

And in the meantime? In the meantime,

那现在呢,现在

John and everyone in the station will be killing themselves 24/7.

约翰和站里所有人会24小时在这里拼命

Yes?

说吧

The ambassador wants you to know

大使想告诉你们

the Pakistani delegation has arrived.

巴基斯坦使团已经到了

All right, Mathison, let's go.

好吧,麦吉森,我们走

Time to look these fuckers in the eye.

该见见这帮操蛋的家伙了

You realize I'm of no intelligence value to you whatsoever.

你知道我对你没有情报价值吧

Did you say something?

你在说话吗

I have no value to you.

我对你没价值

Everything I know is obsolete, out of date.

我知道的都是些过时的消息

Oh... but you have already proven yourself to be of great value.

但你已经证明了自己非常有价值

How so?

此话怎样

Here, now...

此时,此地

riding in this car, feeling the sun on my face.

坐在这车里,感受着我脸上的阳光

I can't remember the last time

我都不记得上次像这样

I was able to travel so freely in the light of day.

在光天化日下自由出行是什么时候的事了

Do you have a wife?

你有老婆吗

Children?

孩子呢

A wife.

有老婆

I haven't seen mine in over three years.

我已经三年多没见过我老婆了

Too dangerous for her.

对她来说太危险

And for my sons and daughters.

对我的儿女们也是如此

Can you imagine what that's like?

你能想象那感觉吗

No.

不能

Not knowing if you will ever see them again.

都不知道自己还能不能再见到他们

I can't imagine.

我无法想象

Well, now I know I will.

现在我知道我还会见到他们了

Thanks to you.

多亏了你

Praise God for sending me a human shield.

感谢真主给我送来了一个肉盾

Well, yes,

是的

Minister, of course we understand

部长,我们当然明白

the position you're in with the Taliban.

你在塔利班问题上的处境

Homegrown terrorists are every country's worst nightmare.

本土恐怖分子是每个国家最糟的噩梦

However, we also know...

然而,我们也知道

that you talk to these people from time to time.

你时不时会跟他们对话

We talk, we do not negotiate.

我们对话,但不会谈判

In the past, you've provided them with intelligence,

过去,你给他们提供过情报

sometimes even weapons,

有时甚至还会提供武器

as a means of trying to control them.

作为控制他们的一种手段

Our strategy has always been

我们的战略一直是

to direct their actions away from Pakistan.

引导他们的行动远离巴基斯坦

Weapons have never been part of that equation.

可从来没涉及过武器

Bullshit.

胡扯

Well, now is the perfect time for you to exert some of your influence.

现在是您发挥影响力的最佳时机了

That's easier said than done, Madam Ambassador.

说来容易做来难啊,大使阁下

Why is that?

此话怎样

Saul Berenson is a prize.

索尔·贝伦森是个奖品

A big prize.

大奖品

What could my government possibly promise Mr. Haqqani

我的政府能给哈卡尼什么承诺

in return for his release?

来赎回他呢

How about we stop dancing around the issue, Minister.

我们就别在这问题上兜圈子了吧,部长

Excuse me?

您说什么

What the director is saying...

局长的意思是...

Is that it's time for a little blunt talk.

让我们打开天窗说亮话

No one on this side of the table believes for a second

我方人员根本不相信

that Mr. Haqqani pulled any of this off by himself.

是哈卡尼先生一人成功谋划了整件事

What do you mean... exactly?

你说这番话是什么意思

My predecessor was abducted from an international airport,

在巴基斯坦军方和三军情报局严密

protected and secured by the Pakistani military. And the ISI.

保护的国际机场,我的前任被劫走

We're doing everything we can to find out what happened.

我们正竭尽全力调查此事

And if and where security measures failed.

查证安保措施是否出现了疏漏

And we thank you in advance

我方非常感谢

for your thoroughness in the matter.

你们对此事的周全考虑

The point is, they didn't fail at all.

但重点是,这不是疏漏

They were simply ignored.

他们只是放任而已

I'm not sure I like what I think I'm being accused of.

你这种莫须有的指控似乎有些不妥吧

It's no secret that there are elements

在你们军方和情报机关里

inside your intelligence service and armed forces

有一批人同情哈卡尼先生

who are sympathetic to Mr. Haqqani.

并不是什么秘密

Just as they were to Osama bin Laden.

就像对奥萨马·本·拉登一样

Now, this is totally unacceptable, Madam Ambassador.

这种指控完全不能接受,大使阁下

What's unacceptable is the double dealing your country's

你们国家几十年来一直是骑墙派

been engaged in for decades.

才是无法接受的

Minister, please...

部长,请不要这样...

So, here's what's going to happen.

接下来有两条路

Either Saul Berenson gets returned to this embassy quickly and quietly,

要么将索尔·贝伦森尽快悄然送回使馆

or we put Pakistan's $2 billion-a-year aid package

要么我方将立即叫停每年对巴基斯坦

under immediate review.

提供的20亿美金的援助

Good day, Madam Ambassador.

再见,大使阁下

Who in God's name

哪位仙人告诉你

told you threats get you anywhere in this country?

能通过威胁手段在这个国家办事的

Money always talks. You don't have that kind of authority.

钱能搞定一切,你没有这样的权力

But I do.

我有

On whose say-so?

谁授权的

The president's.

总统本人

Why wasn't I told?

为什么没人通知我

I'm telling you now.

现在不就通知你了

A word?

能聊几句吗

Saul Berenson said you were smart.

索尔·贝伦森说你很聪明

I believe he called me a "Bright young man,"

实际上他说我是个机灵的年轻人

which isn't the same thing.

我觉得这跟聪明是两回事

You were one of the last people

在他被劫走之前

to see him before he was taken.

你是最后跟他见过面的几个人之一

Only because you sent him on a mission to stir up trouble.

那还不是因为你派他去挑起事端

That puts you at the center of this, the epicenter.

所以你现在是核心,整件事的关键所在

And Saul wasn't just stirring things up,

索尔不只是去挑事

he was relaying facts-- fast, firm, fundamental facts

他是在传达事实,确凿的基本事实

that you cannot run away from. Who's running?

让你们根本没法抵赖,谁在抵赖

And the ISI hard-man he told you about,

他提到的那个三军情报局雇佣杀手

that thug on the ground directing Sandy Bachman's demise?

那个派人弄死珊迪·巴克曼的打手

That very same guy was at the airport

就是索尔失踪当晚

the night Saul disappeared.

出现在机场的人

Are you all right?

你没事吧

Do you always talk this fast?

你的语速总是这么快吗

Oh, am I?

我说得快吗

I'm talking fast? Very.

我语速很快,非常快

You're upset-I understand.

你很难过,我能理解

No, "Upset" Doesn't begin to cover it.

不,我的心情已经不能用难过来形容了

Well, I want you to know

我只想让你清楚

I have no idea who this hard-man is that you're talking about.

我不知道你口中说的这个雇佣杀手是谁

His name is Farhad Ghazi.

他叫法哈德·加齐

Check the passenger manifest.

查一下旅客名单

East India Air, flight 223

东印度航空, 223号航班

to Johannesburg.

飞往约翰内斯堡

I will. Or better yet,

我会去查的,或者还是

check the CCTV tapes from the airport that day.

查一下那天机场的监控录像吧

We've been over every inch of that footage.

那些录像我们都一帧一帧地看过了

What, you have?

你亲眼看过了吗

Forensics has.

鉴证组的人看过了

ISI forensics?

三军情报局的鉴证组

Yes. Right.

是的,那就对了

So you see my problem.

现在你知道问题出在哪里了

More accusations.

都是欲加之罪

So prove me wrong-- show me those tapes.

那就证明我是错的,给我看录像带

Fine.

好吧

No, I mean all of them.

全部的录像我都要

We can go there right now. Go where?

我们现在就可以过去,去哪儿

To the airport. My driver will take us.

机场,我的司机会开车送我们过去

I need 30 minutes. I'll meet you there.

先给我半个小时,我到时候过去找你

Terminal three.

3号航站楼

Right next to Customs.

就在海关旁边

Hey there.

你好

Sir.

先生

What are you doing?

你干什么呢

Drafting a letter of resignation.

我在写辞职信

You, uh... sure you want to do that?

你确定要这么做吗

It's not even a question.

没有任何疑问

My position here is no longer tenable.

我在这儿已经没有实权了

Why? What happened?

为什么,怎么了

Another example of the State Department being

国务院在外交政策上没有发言权

dialed out of a foreign policy debate.

又新添了一个案例

Tell me.

跟我说说

Every single one of the White House's assurances to me

每一个白宫给我的保证

just went out the window.

全都作废了

You're exaggerating, Martha. Am I?

你小题大做了,玛莎,是吗

The president's using the aid package to leverage Saul's release.

总统用援助计划作为释放索尔的筹码

So? Without consulting me.

那又如何,都没跟我商讨一下

Without informing me.

甚至都没通知我一声

The first I heard of it was in front of the delegation.

我还是从代表团那儿听来的

And? I was made to look like a complete asshole, Dennis.

然后呢,他们让我看起来像个混蛋,丹尼斯

Small price to pay, don't you think,

付出一些代价而已嘛

if it gets Saul back?

为了救回索尔

The sheer incompetence.

我完全像个白痴

Andrew Lockhart opens his mouth and proceeds to undermine

安德鲁·洛克哈特一张嘴就毁掉了

every important relationship I've made here.

我在这里苦心经营的所有重要人际关系

So rebuild them.

那就再重新建立

You're good, Martha-- you can do that.

你很厉害,玛莎,你能做到的

But you will not give up your life's work.

但你不能放弃毕生的事业

I won't let you.

我决不允许

I thought leaving here would be music to your ears.

我以为离开这里会让你兴高采烈

Thought you hated Pakistan.

你不是讨厌巴基斯坦吗

I don't know.

我不知道

Maybe it's starting to grow on me.

也许我开始习惯了

You asleep?

你睡着了吗

Hardly.

怎么可能

You're gonna have to talk to me sooner or later.

你迟早得跟我谈谈的

I get why you did what you did, believe me.

我明白你为什么那样做,真的

Oh, you do?

是吗

Yeah.

是的

Which doesn't mean I think you were right.

但不代表我认同你的做法

Taking out Haqqani when we had the chance was the correct call.

抓住机会干掉哈卡尼是正确的决定

Even with Saul in the way?

不惜牺牲掉索尔吗

Even with Saul in the way.

不惜牺牲掉索尔

Harsh as that sounds.

听着可能挺刺耳

Sounds pretty fucking harsh.

相当他妈的刺耳

The thing is, Saul would have agreed had he had a vote.

实际上,索尔自己也会同意这样做的

What makes you say that?

这话从何说起

You don't think he's mortified right now?

你不觉得他现在会感觉羞愧吗

Humiliated?

感觉耻辱吗

Mountains are about to be moved on his behalf, lives risked.

人们因为他大动干戈,命丧黄泉

He'd do anything right now to avoid that-- he'd put a bullet

他会竭力避免这种事,如果有的选

in his own brain if he could.

他会对着自己的头开一枪

It's not Saul I'm worried about.

我担心的不是索尔

Truth is, I'm grateful not to have him on my conscience, too.

说实话,不为他感到内疚我已经很知足了

I feel shitty enough about Aayan as it is.

阿亚安的死已经够让我难受了

Can we just jump straight to gate 46, please?

能直接跳到46号门吗

Starting at 10:27 P.M.

从10点27分开始

I'm afraid that's not possible.

恐怕不行

Why not?

为什么

The cameras covering gates 40 through 53 were down that night.

覆盖40到53号门的监控那晚坏了

Down?

坏了

Yes. Is that true?

是吗,真的吗

I don't know-I wasn't working at the time.

不知道,我那晚不当班

But it happens. What happens?

那这事常有,什么事常有

The system crashes.

系统崩溃

Software trouble. Software trouble.

软件故障,软件故障

What do you have to show us?

有什么能给我们看的

Play it.

播放

So there's nothing from the actual gate

就是说贝伦森先生真正失踪的地方

where Mr. Berenson actually disappeared?

我们什么都看不到吗

Apparently not. That doesn't strike you as suspicious?

很明显,你们不觉得这很可疑吗

It strikes me as unfortunate.

确实很可疑

What about Farhad Ghazi? You have any footage of him?

法哈德·加齐呢,有他的身影吗

We were just looking for that before you got here.

你们来之前,我们刚查过

And? Nothing so far.

结果呢,目前没查到

You warned them we were coming, didn't you?

我们来之前你给他们通风了吧

Excuse me? You heard me.

什么意思,你听得很清楚

Where did they dump the evidence?

他们把证据扔到哪里了

Hey, where's he going?

他要去哪里

Excuse me.

请等一下

What's in the briefcase?

箱子里有什么

Nothing. Nothing?

什么都没有,没有

It's empty? Doesn't look empty to me.

空的吗,我看不像是空的

Just some paper.

只有些文件

Well, show me. Trust me.

让我看看,相信我

Nobody in here is hiding anything.

这里没人搞鬼

You have my word.

我向你保证

Prove it.

证明一下

His lunch.

他的午饭

Find her? We've spoken to her parents

找到她了吗,我们跟她的父母

and her supervisor at the hospital.

还有她医院的上司谈过

Nobody's seen her for two days.

近两天没人见过她

Have the police been notified?

报过警了吗

Her father was at the station this morning.

她父亲今早来站里了

Everybody's very worried.

所有人都很担心

Yeah, me included.

嗯,包括我

We should keep looking though, right?

我们还是要继续查吧

No. Why not?

不用了,为什么

Tell her, Max.

告诉她,麦克斯

I'd really rather not.

还是算了吧

Because either she's dead and dumped, Fara,

因为她要么被灭口后抛尸,法拉

or alive and no one will ever find her.

要么是被藏起来,没人能找得到

So... concentrate on Kiran Jafari instead.

所以,重心转移到基兰·贾法里身上

Aayan's friend.

阿亚安的朋友

Girlfriend. If there's anybody else

女友,如果还能有谁

who knows what that medicine is for, it's her.

知道药是用来干什么的,就是她了

Sir.

长官

What is it?

怎么了

We got a green Mercedes entering Miranshah.

有一辆绿色奔驰车进入米兰沙赫

It's moving in the general direction of Haqqani's compound.

正在向哈卡尼基地的方向行驶

Get Mathison up here now.

马上把麦吉森叫来

Look at this.

看这个

It's a goddamn homecoming,

简直是该死的凯旋游行

right under our noses.

就在我们眼皮底下

Marwand...

马万德

My son is apologizing to you.

我儿子在跟你道歉

Come.

过来

We go in.

我们进去吧

Is that them?

是他们吗

Is Saul with them?

索尔也在吗

You just missed him. They went inside.

你刚错过他,他们进去了

Well, what's the plan?

那接下来怎么办

What are our options?

我们有什么方案

Assets in the area?

那地方有线人吗

Special ops nearby?

特种部队呢

John?

约翰

Miranshah's been extremely difficult to penetrate, source-wise,

米兰沙阿非常排外,极难打入内部

and we haven't had ground teams operating in the area

在丹德达巴科尔空袭事件后

since the airstrike on Dande Darpa Khel.

那里就没有我们的地面人员了

What about flying in a rescue mission from Afghanistan?

从阿富汗一侧进行空降营救呢

To do what?

干什么

Uh, rescue Saul.

营救索尔

Come on, Carrie.

不可能,卡莉

What? That's a major operation.

为什么,这可是重大行动

Many, many weeks of planning, at least.

至少得计划好几周

No, no, no. It has to happen today.

不,不,必须得今天救

They'll be gone again as soon as night falls.

夜幕一落他们就会再次消失

Well, you can't just dismiss it out of hand.

不能让机会溜走

Abbottabad presented far fewer challenges.

猎杀本·拉登都没这么有挑战性

That took half a year to pull off.

那都准备了半年

This is Saul we're talking about.

这可是索尔

Three weeks ago, the Pakistani army

三周前,巴基斯坦军方

lost two helicopters and 80 men in the same neck of the woods.

在那里损失了两架直升机和八十人

It's impenetrable up there,

那边根本突破不了

even when they're not expecting us.

突袭都没机会

So you're saying Saul's fucked?

你是说索尔完蛋了

And we do... what? We just give up?

那我们干嘛,就这么放弃吗

Go get a fucking drink maybe?

出去他妈喝一杯吗

You're shouting, Carrie.

卡莉别吼

No-- because we need to figure this out.

不,因为我们得想出办法

What, am I just talking to myself, here?

我现在是在自说自话吗

What's gotten into you?

你中邪了吗

Nothing. Nothing.

没,没有

We all get the stakes here.

我们都在想办法

Right.

没错

Yeah... I know.

没错,我知道

You know what? I just... I need a minute.

算了,我休息一会儿

Take ten.

多休息会儿

Take whatever you need.

休息多久都行

Okay, thank you.

行,谢谢

Get me a dedicated line to the White House

帮我接通白宫专线

and special ops pitches from Kabul Station, ASAP.

让喀布尔站尽快把特种部队的部署传过来

Maybe there's a way.

也许能有办法

Fuck.

What were they shouting at you in the street?

他们在街上朝你喊什么

It means Arrow of God.

意思是神之箭

From my days fighting with the Mujahideen.

我与圣战者一起斗争时的口号

Please, eat.

请吃

Thank you.

谢谢

So many years at war.

战争这么多年

Aren't you tired of it?

你不累吗

I know I am.

我就很累

Well, you could've just left us alone, you know.

那你们可以别管我们做什么啊

After you hit us on 9/11?

在你实施911袭击后吗

I don't think so.

我看不行

Please.

拜托

By all means speak freely, but also honestly.

你想怎么说都行,但要尊重事实

We did not fly those planes into the World Trade Center;

我们没有派飞机撞世贸大厦

Al-Qaeda did.

是基地组织干的

You gave Al-Qaeda sanctuary.

但你庇护基地组织

You harbored Osama Bin Laden.

你保护奥萨马·本·拉登

Bin Laden was a Saudi.

本·拉登是沙特人

15 of the hijackers were also Saudis.

有15个劫机犯也是沙特人

I don't see you invading that country.

你们并没有侵略那个国家

We came here to kill or capture

我们是来追杀或逮捕

those directly responsible.

那些直接责任人

And you stayed

你们一直留在这里

and stayed and stayed...

就这么待着,待着

and destroyed our culture and our religion.

摧毁我们的文化和信仰

That's not true.

不是这样的

America despises what it cannot understand.

美国人蔑视自己不能理解的东西

And your way is better?

你们的信仰就更好吗

Only Islam offers a formula

只有伊斯兰教告诉世人

for creating a just and godly society...

创造公正神圣社会的准则

Your version of Islam is regressive and backward.

你对伊斯兰教的认识腐朽又落后

Whatever the Prophet did, we must follow.

先知的预言,我们必须服从

Subjugate women?

歧视妇女

Slaughter the nonbelievers?

屠杀无信仰者

Strap on suicide bombs?

制造人肉炸弹

I hardly remember reading that in the Hadith.

我不记得圣训里还有这些

Be careful, my friend.

说话注意点,朋友

You have taught an entire generation

你们教导了整整一代人

to live with one foot in the afterlife.

过着一脚踏进棺材的生活

We do what is necessary to win back our homeland.

我们尽一切可能夺回自己的国土

You just executed your nephew.

你刚杀了你侄子

And before that,

这之前

you sacrificed his family in an airstrike.

你还在空袭中牺牲了他的家庭

How was that necessary?

这些都是必要的吗

You point your finger at Islam.

你这是指责伊斯兰教

But if Christianity is to be judged

但如果按照给众生

by the misery it has caused mankind,

带来多少痛苦去判断基督教

who would ever be a Christian?

谁还会信基督教呢

I'm a Jew.

我是犹太人

Yeah, well...

好吧...

Hello.

Hey.

Did I wake you?

吵醒你了吗

What's going on?

什么事

Kiran Jafari just started

基兰·贾法里在医院

a 12-hour shift at the hospital.

刚开始值一个12小时的班

What time is it?

现在几点了

6:07.

6点07

Pick me up at 6:30.

6点30来接我

Sure, we could always get lucky,

假设我们每次都走运

but risk to reward on this is not good.

但这次成功的几率实在太小

Explain.

解释一下

Well, we've got to plan

我们应该假设

on them having a pretty good idea we're coming.

他们对我们的到来做好了充分准备

Which means throwing a lot of manpower at the problem,

这就代表我们得派很多人

which means potential for casualties

这意味着伤亡数量

goes through the roof.

会非常大

Not to mention the fact

更不用提

they could just execute Mr. Berenson at any time,

他们可以随时处决贝伦森先生

and then what are we doing there in the first place?

如果这样的话我们为什么要去救他呢

Let me know as soon as you have something

如果你想到了其它可行的方法

you feel is viable.

马上告诉我

Yes, sir.

是,长官

Kiran!

基兰

Kiran.

基兰

My name is Carrie MacPherson.

我是卡莉·麦克弗森

What? We need to talk.

怎么了,我们得谈谈

Well, what about?

谈什么

I'm writing an article about Aayan Ibrahim.

我在写一篇有关阿亚安·易卜拉欣的报道

You're the journalist?

你就是那个记者

Yes.

是的

I've heard all about you. Well, I...

你的事情我都知道,好吧,我

I need to ask you some questions.

我得问你一些问题

Where is Aayan?

阿亚安在哪里

Did he run away to London yet?

他已经逃到伦敦了吗

No. Is he still with you?

没有,他还跟你在一起吗

No. Well, where did he go then?!

没有,那他去哪里了

To see... to see his uncle.

去看...去见他的叔叔了

His uncle? To take him medicine.

他叔叔,把药带给他

Are you sure?

你确定

Do you... do you know what this medicine is?

你知道是什么药吗

What... No, I know nothing about his uncle.

什么药,关于他叔叔我一无所知

Aa-Aayan... Aayan bought the medicine

阿亚安从一个护士里买了药

from a nurse right here in this hospital.

就在这所医院

Her name is... Shit. Fuck!

她的名字是... 操

Fuck, what's her name? Do... do you...

操,她的名字是什么,你知道

Fuck! Do you... do you know this nurse?

操,你认识这名护士吗

This nurse who sold him the drugs?

把药卖给他的护士

No. Yes, you do.

不认识,你肯定认识

Umme Kalsum. That's her name.

安穆·卡桑姆,她叫这名字

That is her name. Never heard of her.

就是这个名字,我不认识这个人

Excuse me. What are you doing?!

不好意思,你在干什么

What, are you fucking stalking me?

搞什么,你他妈在跟踪我吗

You can't just come into this hospital and harass the staff!

你不能就这样跑到医院里来骚扰员工

She knows something.

她肯定知道什么

I need you to leave, please.

你必须得离开

Who the fuck do you think you are? Okay.

你他妈以为你是谁,好吧

I am trying very hard to be patient,

我的忍耐是有限度的

and I really don't want to hurt you.

我不想伤到你

Oh, because you "care" for me? What?

因为你"关心"我吗,什么

Do I have to listen to that shit all over again?

我又得听你说一堆废话吗

That's it, you leave me no choice.

好了,你让我别无选择

Get your hands off me. Get your hands off me!

把你的手拿开,把手拿开

No. No, no, no, no.

不,不行

No. No, I'm fine.

不行,我没事

I'm fine. Let go of me.

我没事,放开我

I'm fine! Get off of me!

我没有问题,放开我

In your estimation,

根据你的分析

are Haqqani and Saul still in that house?

哈卡尼和索尔还在那房子里吗

Images from the drone are unreadable at this hour, sir,

现在无人机传回的画面无法分析

so there's no way of telling.

所以什么都说不准

Do you know where we are?

你知道我们在哪里吗

Three hours on dirt roads--

在泥土路上开了三个小时

I'm guessing somewhere in the tribal areas.

我猜是在某个部落区域

Eight miles that way

再往那边开八英里

at the end of the valley...

山谷尽头

Afghanistan.

是阿富汗

The graveyard of empires.

帝国的坟墓

Come in.

进来吧

Sir?

先生

The ambassador's here.

大使来了

Okay.

好的

Turn on the light, will you?

能麻烦你开下灯吗

You heard anything?

你有什么消息了吗

I want you to know that your outburst this morning

我想让你知道,你今早的情绪爆发

may have seriously jeopardized four years of careful diplomacy.

可能严重影响我四年苦心经营的外交关系

Given the circumstances, it was hardly an outburst.

根据当时的情况考虑,这不算什么爆发

And probably not all that surprising to the delegation.

而且代表团应该见怪不怪了

So, have you made any progress on your end?

那么,你现在取得了什么进展

We're in a holding pattern.

我们等待时机

Langley-speak for no, not really.

就是中情局语"没进展"的意思

It's an actual holding pattern.

确实是等待时机

Would probably be good to have the Pakistanis back on side.

也许让巴基斯坦人别管闲事是对的

Probably.

也许吧

Yes. Well, in an effort to mend fences,

没错,为了修补关系

I've been working back channels all day.

我一天都在通过私下的渠道努力

And there may be a development.

也许现在有了点进展

Which is what? - 15 minutes ago, I received

什么进展, -15分钟前

a call from the foreign minister,

我接到外交部长打来的电话

saying he might have some positive news.

他说他那边可能有些好消息

And?

然后呢

He wouldn't go any further over the phone

他不肯在电话里细说

but intimated he was still working on it,

但是暗示我他还在努力

and he'll be here at 7:00, in person, to brief me.

七点他会亲自来这里跟我做简报

I should be at that meeting.

我到时候应该在场

But this time we're gonna do it my way.

但这次要按照我的方式来

Fine.

没问题

Where-where are we going?

你们要把我带去哪里

No, please!

不,求你了

Salaam Alaikum.

愿你平安

My apologies.

送上我最真诚的歉意

Hopefully your stay here will be short.

希望你不用在这里久留

What am I waiting for?

我会被怎么处置

For me to take back Afghanistan.

我会带你回阿富汗

Just as we did from the British and the Russians before you.

跟我们之前同英国人和俄国人做的事一样

You and who else?

除了你还有谁

You really think you're the only one making a move?

你真以为只有你们采取行动了吗

Different factions, not just the Taliban,

不同的势力,不止是塔利班

already gearing up for that fight.

都准备好了战斗

America is about to exchange

美国准备用

a number of important prisoners for you,

很多重要的囚犯来交换你

who I will return to their provinces.

我会把他们送回他们的故乡

As heroes.

让英雄凯旋

As servants of Afghanistan.

作为阿富汗的公仆

Prisoner exchange

这种水平的

on that level--

囚犯交换

they'll never agree to it.

他们绝不会同意的

I told you...

我说过了

I'm not that valuable.

我没那么重要

The director of the CIA is already in Islamabad.

中情局局长已经抵达伊斯兰堡

Sent by your president

受你们的总统委派

to negotiate your return at any cost.

不惜一切代价,赎回你

It has already begun.

交换已经开始了

What is this?

干嘛啊

What is this place?

这是什么地方

Where are you taking me?

你们要带我去哪里

Oh, shit!

我操

Don't!

Don't.

Oh, my God.

我的天啊

No. No.

不可能不可能

Don't be scared.

别害怕

Hey, don't be scared! No.

别害怕,滚

Get the fuck away from me.

别他妈靠近我

Don't be sca... you're safe.

别害怕,你很安全

Come on, Carrie.

冷静,卡莉

Come on.

冷静

Come on, Carrie.

冷静,卡莉

Carrie, look at me.

卡莉,看着我

Show...

Hey, come on, show me those eyes.

来,眼睛看着我

Come on, open those eyes.

来,睁开眼睛

Show me those eyes.

眼睛看着我

See, see, I'm not gonna hurt you.

瞧,我不会伤害你的

No.

Fuck! Wake up! Wake up!

我操,快醒醒,快醒醒

Stop it! Cut it out!

住手,别闹了

No, I...

不,我...

I was there.

当时我在场

I saw you.

我看见你了

You were dead.

你死了

Your mind's playing tricks on you.

你的大脑在欺骗你

You've had a rough night...

这是一个难熬的夜晚

A rough night? Are you fucking kidding me?

难熬的夜晚,你他妈开什么玩笑

It's over now. It's over, I'm here.

结束了,结束了,我在这里

I'm right here.

我在这里

No. No, no, no. I'm here.

不不不,我在这里

You're not.

你不可能

You're not. I know you're not.

你不在,我知道你不可能

Why not?

为什么

Is it so hard to believe?

很难相信吗

I want to.

我想相信

I w... I...

我...我...

I want... I want to believe.

我想相信

Then do.

那就相信吧

Here.

See?

You...

你...

Yes.

是我

It's really you.

真的是你

Yes, it's me.

对,是我

Why are you so cold?

你为什么冷冰冰的

What's the matter?

怎么了

You are mad at me.

你在生我的气

I'm not.

我没有

Yes, you are.

不,你生气了

I'm not. You hate me.

我没有,你恨我

You've come back to punish me for what I've done.

你是回来惩罚我的所作所为

You're not making sense again.

你又在说胡话了

I'm making perfect sense.

我没有说胡话

And maybe you're right.

也许你是对的

Maybe... maybe that is the awful truth.

也许,这就是残酷的事实

Maybe I just need to say it out loud.

也许我只需要大声说出来

Say what?

说什么

I was willing to let you die.

我让你去送死

Listen to me, I don't know what you're talking about.

听我说,我不知道你什么意思

No one has died.

没有人死

Yes, they have.

不,有人死了

Yes, they have.

不,有人死了

They have.

有人死了

Not me.

我没死

I'm here, I'm right in front of you.

我在这里,就在你眼前

I'm right...

我在这里

Come here, come here, come here, come here.

来来来

Come here.

过来

Hey, come here.

过来

I'm here. You're safe now.

我在这里,你安全了

Oh, Brody, Brody, Brody...

布洛迪,布洛迪,布洛迪

Who's Brody?

布洛迪是谁

Who's Brody?

布洛迪是谁

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gtaqjj/518207.html