《辛普森一家》精讲13 大清洁行动(在线收听

No, the Iift is stuck.

不,升降机卡住了…

Am I getting through to anyone?

大家明白我的意思吗?

HeII, yeah. We need a new one of those things.

明白!我们需要一台新升降机!

AII in favor of a new scissor Iift, say ''aye. ''

赞同购买新升降机的请说"赞成"

Aye. No!

赞成。不!

This Iake is just one piece of trash away from a toxic nightmare.

这湖水离彻底变成剧毒之湖仅仅一步之遥

But I knew you wouIdn't Iisten.

但是我知道我说的你们只会充耳不闻

So I took the Iiberty of pouring water from the Iake in aII your drinking gIasses.

所以我擅做主张把你们喝的水都换成了湖水

This is why we shouId hate kids.

所以说不能给孩子好脸色看!

This is serious, peopIe.

这事事关重大

No more dumping in the Iake. I hereby decIare a state of emergency.

今后禁止向湖中倾倒废物 我现在宣布进入紧急状态

Code bIack.

黑色紧急状态!

BIack? That's the worst coIor there is.

黑色?这可是最糟糕的颜色!

No offense there, CarI. -I get it aII the time.

不是说你,卡尔 - 算了,这种事我都习惯了

Sorry, sorry. No dumping in the Iake.

对不起,湖里禁止丢弃废物

Fine. I wiII put my yard trimmings in a car compactor.

好吧,那我就把后院清理的垃圾扔到车里去

Chief, I think there was a dead body in there.

警长,我觉得那好像是具尸体

I thought that too, untiI he said ''yard trimmings. ''

我也是这么想的,但他说了是后院废物

You gotta Iearn to Iisten, Lou.

卢,你得会听才行

Let us now make sure this barrier is compIeteIy idiot-proof.

现在来看看这屏障是不是 对傻子也百毒不侵

CIetus. -Yessum?

克里特斯? - 有何吩咐?

Try to dump something in the Iake.

往湖里扔点东西进去

Okay.

好的

I can't. I simpIy can't.

不行啊,扔不了啊!

BriIIiant。Very effective.

太好了。真有效啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519050.html