《辛普森一家》精讲36 霍默开窍了(在线收听

Homer Simpson. . .

荷马?辛普森…

do you know why you are here?

知道为什么你会身处此地吗?

Because my famiIy cares more about other peopIe than they do about me.

因为我家人关心外人胜过亲人

Drink this Iiquid.

把这个喝下去

More, pIease.

请再来点

Now we wiII cIeanse your spirit. . .

现在我们要通过古老的…

by the ancient Inuit art of throat singing.

因纽特"甩腔"唤回你古老的灵魂

Throat singing?

甩腔?

How Iong are we doing this?

要唱多久?

UntiI you have an epiphany. Okay.

直到你拥有"艾辟福尼"为止 好吧

What's an epiphany?

艾辟福尼是什么?

Sudden reaIization of great truth.

突然间的大彻大悟

UnIess you have an epiphany. . .

除非你拥有"艾辟福尼"…

you wiII spend the remainder of your days aIone.

否则你将孤独一生

Epiphany, epiphany, epiphany.

艾辟福尼,艾辟福尼

Bananas are an exceIIent source of potassium.

哦,我知道了,香蕉是钾化物的重要原料

Americans wiII never embrace soccer?

美国永远不会痴迷足球?

More than two shakes and it's pIaying with yourseIf?

打了我这么多下,你们在自娱自乐吗?

Hey, what are you doing?

你们要干什么?

Oh, do whatever you want to me. I don't care about myseIf anymore.

随你们干什么吧,我都不在乎了

Because,,, ?

因为…?

Because other peopIe are just as important as me.

因为其他人和我同样重要

Without them, I'm nothing.

没有他们,我就一文不名

In order to save myseIf. . .

只有拯救斯普林菲尔德…

I have to save SpringfieId!

才能完成自我救赎!

That's it! Isn't it?

就是这样,是不是?

That was the most incredibIe experience of my Iife.

刚才的经历真是不可思议

And now to find my famiIy, save my town and drop 1 0 pounds!

现在我要拯救我的家人、我的城镇 还要再减掉10磅体重!

Thank you, boob Iady.

太感谢你了,大奶婆!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xpsyjjj/519073.html