《美女上错身》精讲 52(在线收听

So let me get this straight.

等我整理一下头绪

Uh, just because a pigeon pooped on me,

就因为一只鸽子朝我空投了一坨屎

I'm supposed to believe it's good luck?

我就该相信这是好兆头

Yes, it is. In Korean culture.

没错 在韩国文化里就是如此

And that's not just because my parents own a dry cleaners.

我可不是因为我爸妈开干洗店才这么说

Well...that is not too obvious.

还真是不太明显啊

What's not too obvious?

什么不太明显

They're doing it.

他俩那啥了

Doing what? How do you know?

那啥是啥 你怎么看出来的

They're walking straight ahead

他俩目不斜视往前走

and not talking to each other.

不和对方说话

That's how you always know.

这种情况一目了然

Know what? Well, it's so none of our business.

了然啥 这不关我们的事

Am I...invisible?

你们俩...当我是空气啊

Excuse me.

借过

Is this a good time?

现在方便么

Yes, I think so. Um, Jane, this is Lisa.

应该方便吧 简 这位是莉莎

Lisa Shayne. I don't normally talk to the lawyers.

莉莎·夏恩 我通常不跟律师说话的

I mean, I'm just a temp, but Teri said it would be okay.

我只是个临时工 但是泰丽说不要紧

Yeah, that's fine.

是啊 没问题

I-I've been taking night classes to

我最近一直在上夜校

complete my college degree -

准备自学考试

better late than never, right?

总比没有文凭强 对吧

And as part of my genealogy coursework,

我们系谱学的一项课后作业

I had to research my own DNA.

就是要调查自己的DNA

So I used an online service,

于是我选了一种网上服务

and I sent off a strand of my hair,

寄了我的几根头发过去

as well as a strand of my mother's hair.

还有我母亲的几根头发

And when the report came back,

结果报告出来

it said we were not related.

说我们没有血缘关系

And that is just crazy, and so I sent it off again

我想这也太扯淡了 于是我又寄了一遍

and I included a strand of my dad's hair.

这次我还寄了几根我爸的头发

And when it came back, it said "not related" again.

报告出来的时候 又一次写着没有血缘关系

Now, I know I'm not adopted because

我知道我不是领养的

my mom and dad's names are on my birth certificate.

因为我的出生证上写着我爸妈的名字

But I have gone through everything.

但我已经想尽了办法

I've researched every option. Just get to the point!

排除了一切可能 说正题好么

I think I was switched at birth.

我觉得我出生时被抱错了

Let's go into my office. Okay.

咱们去办公室慢慢说 好啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/519169.html