《唐顿庄园》精讲17 仆人的心声(在线收听

They've all gone?

客人都走了吗

They have, thank the Lord.

走了 谢天谢地

What about the lawyer?

律师也走了吗

He was the first away.

头一个走的

Didn't even stay for the luncheon.

午饭都没吃

I wish they'd make their minds up.

说走就走 说留就留

Gwen's put clean sheets on the Blue Room bed.

Gwen已给客房换上干净床单了

Now she'll just have to strip it again.

现在 又得去收起来

Can't you leave it for the next guest?

不能留给下一位客人用吗

Well, only if you don't tell.

只要你能接受就行

So, has it all been settled?

一切都定下来了吗

No, I don't know if anything's been settled.

不 我不知道是否一切尘埃落定

There's a fellow in Manchester with claims to the title, I gather,

怎么可能 曼城的一个年轻人要继承爵位

but it's all a long way from settled.

离定下来还远着呢

You mustn't take it personally.

这就不用你太操心了

Oh, I do take it personally, Mrs Hughes.

我还真得操心 Hughes夫人

I can't stand by and watch our family threatened with the loss of all they hold dear.

不能眼睁睁看着我们的家人就这么失去一切

They're not our family.

他们不是我们的家人

Well, they're all the family I've got!

我把他们当家人看

I beg your pardon.

抱歉

Do you...ever wish you'd gone another way?

你可曾想过换一种活法

Worked in a shop or a factory? Had a wife and children?

在商店或工厂里工作 娶妻生子

Do you?

你想过吗

I don't know. Maybe. Sometimes.

我不知道 或许 有时想过

William's laid tea in the library, but her Ladyship hasn't come down.

William把茶水送到藏书室了 但夫人还没下来

She'll be tired. Take a tray up to her bedroom.

她一定是累了 直接送到卧室去

Is Thomas back?

Thomas回来了吗

Not yet, Mr Carson.

还没有 Carson先生

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519297.html