《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲13 布鲁与儿子到树林(在线收听

All right,come on! Come on!

好了,快!快!

Wait for me!

等等我!

What are you doing here?

你在这里做什么?

Sorry. I just...

抱歉,我只是...

Nou will be wondering where you are.

诺会担心你的行踪

Shall I go back?

我该回去吗?

No, come along.

不,跟我来

Sorry, Father.

抱歉,父亲

Sorry, Father. Sorry.

抱歉,父亲

Quickly.

I won't talk to you.

我不会跟你讲话

Nou says you're writing a very important book,

诺说你在写一本非常重要的书

so I'm not to talk to you.

所以我不能跟你讲话

You do realize you're talking now, don't you?

你意识到你正在讲话,对吧?

Yes, but I've stopped now.

对,可我已经停止了

While I'm not talking, could you think of a good name for a donkey?

我没在讲话的时候你能给一头驴想个好名字吗?

Eeyore.

哎呦

Eeyore! Excellent. Thank you.

哎呦!太好了,谢谢你

Where are you going?

你要去哪里?

Watching out for wild animals.

提防野生动物

You said there'd be wild animals.

你说过这里有野生动物

Well, take care.

好了,当心

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519453.html