《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲26 米恩配音得不到儿子认同(在线收听

Some of us don't like pie, you know.

有人不喜欢派

Don't like it at all. But don't let that spoil your enjoyment.

一点也不喜欢,不过别让那扫兴

Don't worry, Eeyore.

别担心,咿呦

We've made special provision for you.

我们为你准备了特别早餐

I'm sure the pie is wonderful could one but see it!

我确信这个派很美味,可我看不见!

Piglet, I do apologize.

皮格列,对不起

That's quite all right.

没关系

It's not the same when you do the voices.

你的声音跟妈妈不一样

It's better when Mummy does them.

她的配音比较好

I see.

我明白了

Now, uh...

现在

Lord, make us able to shift the grub upon the table.

主啊,让我们有饭可吃

Go!

开动!

Daph?

达芙?

Why on Earth are you still up?

你怎么还没睡?

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go to bed or not.

我不确定我是否应该去睡觉

It's nearly midnight.

就快到午夜了

No one put me to bed.

没人哄我睡觉

I brushed my teeth.

我刷过牙了

Have you said your prayers? Have you done your writing?

你念过祷词了吗 你写作了吗?

Go to bed.

去睡觉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519481.html