《绝望的主妇》精讲03 父母的真人秀(在线收听

Tom: Hey, hey, hey, guys! Got up early, so I figured, what the heck?

嘿,嘿,嘿,孩子们!起早了,所以我想,那就?

I'll go get your mom some coffee...the good stuff. She deserves it.

我就给你们妈妈带了杯咖啡... 好东西。她应得的。

Lynette: She needs it, too. I didn't sleep last night.

她也需要。我昨晚没睡。

But you would know that. You were there.

你当然知道,你在场的嘛。

Tom: Do not drink this. It's been in my car for three days.

别喝。这个在我车里放了三天了。

Parker: Where are your shoes, dad?

爸爸,你的鞋呢?

Tom: It's Casual Friday.

今天是便装周五。

Casual Thursday.

便装周四。

Penny: Come on. We're gonna miss the bus.

走吧。我们要赶校车了。

Lynette: See ya later. I'll see ya at dinner. Love you.

回见,晚饭见。爱你们哦。

Tom: God, I practically lost a toe out there.

老天,我差点丢了个脚趾。

Lynette: It wouldn't have happened if you hadn't overslept.

你如果没睡过头就不会这样了。

Tom: Yeah, well, you know, you took the good alarm clock

没错,你拿了好的闹钟。

along with the good pillow and the house.

还有好的枕头和房子。

This is ridiculous. We have to tell the kids we've separated.

这太可笑了,我们得告诉孩子们我们分居了。

Lynette: We will, but this weekend is Gaby's big barbecue,

我们会的,但是这个周末有Gaby家的烧烤,

and I don't wanna ruin it for them.

我不想让他们扫兴。

Tom: Yeah, and last weekend, You didn't wanna ruin the basketball tournament.

上周末,你说不想扫兴因为有篮球赛。

The weekend before that, Penny's birthday.

再上周 Penny的生日。

Come on, Lynette. Are you sure this is about the kids?

Lynette。你真的只是因为孩子们?

Lynette: What else would it be?

其他还能有什么原因?

No, Tom, nothing's changed.

Tom,一切都没变。

We still need time away from each other.

我们仍然需要分开一段时间。

Tom: Yeah, I agree. We got a lot of problems to work out,

我同意,我们之间有很多问题,

so why can't we tell the kids?

那为什么我们不能告诉孩子们?

Lynette: I just think they deserve one more happy weekend before we tear this family apart.

我只是觉得在这个家散了以前,能让他们开心一天是一天。

Tom: You know what? You're...

你知道吗?你真是...

Lynette: Paige is up.

Paige醒了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/519519.html