《唐顿庄园》精讲41 公爵一无所获而拒绝玛丽(在线收听

Aren't you coming into the drawing room?

要来客厅坐坐吗

I-I'm tired. I think I'll just slip away.

我累了 不奉陪了

Please make my excuses.

请代为转达歉意

I'm afraid I've worn you out.

是我让您累坏了吧

Tomorrow, we can just...

明天 我们可以

I'm leaving in the morning.

我明早就动身

Good night.

晚安

Oh, you might tell that footman...

请转告那位男仆

Thomas. Thomas.

Thomas Thomas

You might tell him I've gone up.

告诉他 我要休息了

So he slipped the hook.

看来 他没上钩

At least I'm not fishing with no bait!

至少我不是空手套白狼

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519687.html