《唐顿庄园》精讲47 我不想与他们为伍(在线收听

Here we are, ma'am. Crawley House.

我们到了 夫人 Crawley家的宅子

For good or ill.

总算到了

I still don't see why I couldn't just refuse it.

还是不明白 为什么我非得当这个继承人

There's no mechanism for you to do so.

没理由不当

You will be an earl, you will inherit the estate.

你要成为伯爵 继承这份家业

You can throw it away when you have it, that's up to you.

等一切落定 想怎么处理就随你了

Can I help?

有事吗

I'm Molesley, sir. Your butler and valet.

先生 我是Molesley 您的管家兼侍从

Mr Molesley, I'm afraid...May I introduce ourselves?

Molesley先生 恐怕 我来介绍一下

I am Mrs Crawley, and this is my son, Mr Matthew Crawley.

我是Crawley夫人 这位是我儿子 Matthew Crawley先生

I'll just give Mr Taylor a hand with the cases.

我这就帮Taylor先生搬行李

I can...

我来

Thank you, Molesley.

谢谢 Molesley

I won't let them change me.

他们别想为此改变我

Why would they want to?

他们怎么会有此想法

Mother, Lord Grantham has made the unwelcome discovery

母亲 Grantham不幸发现

that his heir is a middle-class lawyer

继承人是个出身中产的律师

and the son of a middle class doctor.

一个中产阶级医生的儿子

Upper middle class.

上层中产阶级

He wants to limit the damage by turning me into one of his own kind.

他肯定希望我能变得和他们一样 好心里有个安慰

When you met him in London you liked him.

别忘了 在伦敦时 你很欣赏他

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/519693.html