《你好布拉德》精讲04 尘埃落定了(在线收听

Look, I'm gonna be so distraught when my parents die,

我爸妈去世了我伤心都来不及

I'm not gonna give a fuck about the money.

哪还有心思管这种破事

Really?

真的啊

Not at all?

一点也不想吗

Think you will.

我觉得你会的

What about your dad?

那你爸怎么样

You have money coming to you.

你怎么不等着来钱

Oh, he's an academic. I mean...

哎 他是个搞学术的

two hundred thousand, maybe.

大概 也就有二十万吧

Well, that'll help pay for Troy's college.

够交孩子大学的学费了

Is that why you're worrying about money?

你是不是在担心这事

We'll be fine.

我们会没事的

We'll figure it out.

总会有办法

We didn't work this hard to end up dying in a flophouse, you know?

我们累了一辈子 不能老死在一个蜗居里 知道吗

All right, you're freaking me out.

好了 你吓着我了

I just feel like we're running out of time.

我就是觉得 我们已经没时间了

It's like there's no more potential.

也没什么回转的空间

This is it.

左右就这么着了

We've plateaued.

尘埃落定了

It's not like there's gonna be some...

很难再有什么

windfall that, you know, suddenly changes our situation.

突然的转机 让我们平步青云

I mean...

就是说

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/519786.html