《你好布拉德》精讲07 平庸的生活(在线收听

You have all the hotel information, right?

酒店的资料你都拿到了吧

Yeah, Mom. It's on my phone.

拿到了 妈 都在我手机上

Would you forward it to your dad?

能发给你爸吗

I don't think he has any sense of the schedule. Do you, Brad?

他一点时间观念都没有 对吧 布拉德

I don't think he has any idea, so, it's really on you, honey.

我觉得他什么都不知道 这事还是得靠你 儿子

Okay.

知道啦

There are moments you realize your entire life's work is absurd

有时候你会突然觉得你毕生工作都是个笑话

and you have nothing to show for it.

没有一点值得夸耀的地方

... the deputies of Kim Jongil. Yeah.

金正日的议员... 对

Or maybe it was Kim Jongun. Was it Kim Jongun or Kim Jongil?

还是金正恩来着 到底金正什么

Was it the father? It was ll.

谁是二胖 是金正日

That's the father.

他是爸爸

Some guys have empires.

有些人坐拥帝国

What do I have?

我又有什么

I live in Sacramento,

住在萨克拉门托

a secondary market surrounded by mediocrities

一个挤满了平庸之辈和家庭妇男的

and beta males.

次级市场

It was an interview. It was Terry Gross with All Things Considered.

是一个采访 泰利·格罗斯在“意料之内”节目上

But the guy... you were telling about the guy in the prison before,

可那个人呢 你之前说的那个在监狱里的人

the vegetarian guy, right? Oh, yeah.

素食主义者 对吧 对

In this... It's a private prison in Georgia.

在那个 佐治亚州的私立监狱里

And they have meat in every dish.

那边每顿饭都有肉

This guy just said, "I'm gonna stop eating meat."

那人就说 我不能再吃肉了

So, they got him tied down. They're forcefeeding him through a tube.

结果他们就把他绑起来 用管子强制他吃

And he just keeps saying, "Vegetables. Vegetarian. Fruit."

他就一直喊 蔬菜 素食主义 水果

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/519789.html