《你好布拉德》精讲10 办理升舱手续(在线收听

Oh! Good news. There are two seats available in business.

啊 很幸运 商务舱还有两个空座

Can I see your tickets, please?

票给我看下可以吗

Awesome.

太棒了

Yeah. Thank you.

好的 谢谢

Yeah. I was hoping to put it on my miles.

可以加在我的里程数上吗

I got a bunch of miles, I think.

我应该还有点里程数

Unfortunately, no, not with this flight, you can't.

不好意思 这次不行的

So... cost to upgrade to business

嗯...升舱的费用是

would be $821 per ticket.

每张票821美金

So, the total would be $1642.

两张一共1642

Sixteen hundred dollars? That's... for a domestic flight?

一个国内航班 要我一千六

Yes, $1642.

正是 美金

Would you like to go ahead and purchase the tickets?

您要继续交费和办理升舱吗

I...

我...

I'm gonna go for it.

我还是升吧

Go for it. I can put it on my Amex. Actually... Sorry, no.

划我这张运通卡吧...哎 等下

Put it on my MasterCard.

用万事达卡好了

Thanks.

谢谢

Gonna put it on the Amex. Just...

我还是用运通吧

Sorry. Great. Let me just run that.

不好意思 我看一下啊

Yeah, it's a... once-in-a-lifetime thing.

行...反正这辈子也就飞这一次了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521029.html