《你好布拉德》精讲18 可能会进耶鲁(在线收听

My, uh, counselor thinks that I'll get into Yale.

其实我的咨询师说我可能会进耶鲁的

She does? He does, yeah.

她这么说吗 是啊

He does. Why does he think that?

他这么说了 为什么

Uh, I mean, I guess my grades and scores and my compositions,

可能因为我的成绩 分数 还有我的作品

'cause I guess a lot of these schools are looking to fill orchestral spots.

这几个学校都挺缺管弦乐的人才的

And, uh, he's pretty confident

他还是很自信的

I'll get into pretty much everywhere I apply.

觉得我申请的学校都有门

You look stunned.

你很吃惊啊

He thinks you're gonna get into Yale?

他真觉得你能进耶鲁

Yes.

对啊

Really? That's amazing.

真的啊 太好了

I mean, I knew you had good grades and I...

我知道你成绩还可以

I always thought you were a genius,

知道吗 我一直都觉得你是一天才

but you know, I just...

可没成想

That's so awesome, Troy.

太厉害了

But we're not, um, visiting Yale.

不过我们没打算去耶鲁啊

Uh, yeah, I don't really want to go to Yale.

嗯 其实我也没打算去耶鲁

Why not?

为啥啊

Um... well, I'm hoping that I get into Harvard,

我是想着去哈佛来着

'cause there's this, uh, there's this music professor there,

那边有 有个教音乐的教授

this guy, Jerome Backaly,

杰罗姆·贝克利

and he's doing, like, a lot of really cool stuff and...

他研究的东西都相当不错的

Yeah, it's just a really cool program.

反正就是个不错的项目

My, uh, friend from school,

我有个校友

she says that there's a concert Wednesday night

跟我说礼拜四晚上有场音乐会

that she's playing, and he might be there, so...

她要去演奏 教授可能也会去 所以

S...

所...

You're going to Harvard.

所以你要上哈佛了

Well, maybe. You know, I don't know.

说不准吧 有可能

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521037.html