《你好布拉德》精讲30 比利的生活(在线收听

Aw, fuck it.

不管了

Your call cannot be completed as dialed.

你拨打的电话无法接通

Brad?

布拉德

Hey! Yo, Billy.

啊 比利 你好

How you doing, man? What's up? How's life?

怎么样 最近过得如何

Oh, life is good, man.

生活很美好啊 老铁

It's fucking excellent.

真美好

You're, like, retired. Amazing.

你貌似是 退休了吧 可以啊

I know.

必须的

You're, like, uh, living the dream.

你小子啊 简直是活在梦里

Yeah, pretty much.

有这个意思

Although I'm not really retired.

也不能说真的退休了

I put some money into this little beach bar here,

这边的小酒吧我也投了不少钱进去

and it just blew up.

规模括了几番

And now we're franchising across Hawaii, we're coming to the mainland.

现在打算先在夏威夷开分店 然后开到本土去

So, that's keeping me pretty busy.

还是挺忙的

Wow, that sounds great.

搞得有声有色啊

And I've got these two...

再说我这还有俩

beautiful wahine who live with me,

夏威夷小妞在身边

and they're fucking gorgeous and they're fucking cool.

简直是 漂亮到不行

And they make these amazing necklaces out of shells and shit,

她们用小贝壳做成项链

I'm helping them open a store.

我正帮她们开一间这样的店

and We surf,

每天先冲浪

then we fuck...

再上炕

then we surf.

再冲浪

It's awesome.

这才是人生

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/nhbldjj/521049.html