《绝望的主妇》精讲154(在线收听

I was about to propose to you.

我本打算一会儿跟你求婚呢

I'm sorry if I misled you--

对不起,如果是我误导了你

Hey, there's a fake apology. You did mislead me.

这个道歉太假了 就是你误导的我

Chuck, please…

查克, 别这样

You know, it's like you're two people.

你知不知道,你好像变了个人一样

There's the woman I have fun with, who I really... I really connect to,

时而跟我相处得那么愉快,与我心意相通

and there's this other woman who's—who's, uh, who's mysterious and...and weird

时而又变成另外一个人,反复无常,而且举止古怪

and keeps sneaking out to "Run errands."

没完没了溜走,各种借口

There's another guy, isn't there?

你有别人了,对不对

No. I assure you, there's no one else.

没有。我跟你保证,没有别人

Don't lie to me!

别骗人

Was he the one who sent you that letter?

是不是给你写信那人

What letter?

什么信?

The one that you, uh, you were reading the other night,

就是你那天半夜看的那封

You got all shook-up about--

看得你激动万分的那封

1. propose v.求婚 【常用短语】propose marriage to 向……求婚 Did he propose marriage to you? 他向你求婚了吗?

2. mislead vt.误导 You misled me as to your intentions. 你误使我对你的意图信以为真。

3.sneak out 溜走 How did he find a way to sneak out of the house? 他是怎么设法从房子里溜出来的?

4. shook-up adj. 激动的, 不安的 Why are you all shook-up? 你怎么这么烦躁不安?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521329.html