《绝望的主妇》精讲162(在线收听

Perhaps it's time we had that talk about your future.

也许咱们该谈谈你的未来发展了

Mom, I'm still healing. My marriage fell apart.

妈妈, 我还在疗伤呢。我的婚姻破裂了

You, of all people, should know how that feels.

全世界应该你最了解我此刻的感受

Yes, and I sat in that same chair "Healing"

当然 我当年就坐在同一把椅子上"疗伤"的

And eventually turned into a raging alcoholic.

结果疗成了酒疯子

Oh, man. Wine sounds really good right now.

哦 对了。现在正适合喝酒。

We should get a bottle.

咱们应该来一瓶

What, you can't even have a sip?

不会吧 你现在一口也不敢喝吗?

No! Now you need to think about putting your life back together, getting a job.

才不是!我是让你好好想想要如何回到正轨 ,找个工作

You have a son to consider.

你要为孩子考虑考虑

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/521567.html