《魔戒》精讲07(在线收听

I suppose you think that was terribly clever

你以为这样很聪明吗?

Come on, Gandalf Did you see their faces?

别这样 甘道夫 你看到他们的表情了吗?

There are many magic rings in this world, and none of them should be used lightly

世上有很多有魔力的戒指 但任何一个都不应该像这样滥用

It was just a bit of fun

只是好玩嘛

Oh, you're probably right, as usual

也许你是对的 就像从前

You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you? Two eyes

你会帮我好好看着佛罗多的 会吧? 我会两只眼睛都牢牢地看着

As often as I can spare them

能看多久就看多久

I'm leaving everything to him

我要把所有的东西都留给他

What about this ring of yours?

那么 那个戒指呢?

Is that staying too? Yes, yes

也留下吗? 是 是的!

It's in an envelope over there on the mantelpiece

就放在壁炉上的信封里

No Wait,

不!等等

it'shere in my pocket

还在我的口袋里

Isn't that--? Isn't that odd, now?

真奇怪 不是吗?

Yet, after all, why not?

是啊 为什么不?

Why shouldn't I keep it?

为什么我不能留下它?

I think you should leave the ring behind

我想你应该留下这戒指 比尔博

Is that so hard?

有这么难吗?

Well, no

哦 当然不是

And yes

的确很难

 

none of them should be used lightly 但任何一个都不应该像这样滥用

none of:当中谁都不, 当中没人

None of us can hope to strike twelve every time.

我们中间谁也不能指望回回获胜。

It was just a bit of fun 只是好玩嘛

a bit of:一点儿的

Setting up this business was a bit of a gamble.

开办这样的公司有点冒险。

The party was a bit of a damp squib.

这次聚会有些扫兴。

You will keep an eye on Frodo, won't you? 你会帮我好好看着佛罗多的,会吧?

keep an eye on:留意; 照看

Would you keep an eye on my baby for a while?

请你照看一下我的婴儿好吗?

He asked his neighbour to keep an eye on his house.

他请邻居照看他的房子。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjjj/521622.html