《绝望的主妇》精讲196(在线收听

Well, if everyone thinks she's such a pain-a, How'd she get the job?

如果大家都觉得她这么折磨人,她是怎么当上头儿的?

It's an elected position. We voted for her.

票选的结果。 我们投票选的她

Well, not me. I don't vote.

不包括我。我从不投票

All right, when's the next P.T.A. Meeting?

下次家长会是什么时候?

There's one Thursday.

星期四有一次。

Okay. I say we band together, storm that meeting, and go all "Braveheart" On Dana's ass.

我说我们该团结在一起,攻进家长会,像《勇敢的心》那样推翻戴娜

Who's with me?

谁入伙?

You guys not seen "Braveheart"?

你们都没看过《勇敢的心》吗?

I know it's an old reference,

我知道这是部老电影了

but this is when you go, "Yeah!"

但现在你们该喊"冲啊"

Yeah.

冲啊

Oh, god. Come on.

拜托

If every fed-up mom in this "B" Lot shows up, we can break our shackles, get our placards back.

如果每个受够了B区停车的母亲都揭竿而起,我们就可以打破桎梏,夺回通行证

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522004.html