《绝望的主妇》精讲202(在线收听

Gaby, there's a reason I asked to see you.

Gaby, 我要求见你是有原因的

You wanted to give me my placard back.

你是想把停车牌还给我吧

No. Could you hand me those painkillers?

不是。你能把止疼片递给我吗?

I just wanted to bring you up to date on some school-related news.

我想给你转达一下学校最新的消息

Given my condition,

鉴于我目前的情况

they've informed me that I'm no longer able to carry out my duties as P.T.A. President.

学校通知说我无法再履行家长会主席的职责

That's a bummer.

太不幸了

Yes, it is.

是啊

The bylaws state I'm to appoint an acting president, and I've made my decision.

根据条例我将指定一位新主席,而我已经做出了决定。

Me? Wait. You hate me.

我? 等一下。你讨厌我来着

Very perceptive.

很有观察力。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522010.html