《绝望的主妇》精讲205(在线收听

Hey. Are you ready for our walk?

准备好去散步了吗?

Actually, change of plans.

实际上,计划有变。

I thought we'd go to that booty burn ballet class at the fitness center.

我觉得我们该去上健身中心的燃脂芭蕾课

What's going on?

怎么回事?

Nothing. Can't a woman just wanna burn her booty?

没事。女人就不能燃烧点脂肪吗?

Fine. I think you're right about Tom seeing someone.

好吧。我觉得汤姆的确在和别的女人约会。

She's an aerobics teacher.

一个有氧健身教练。

Of course she is. Cliche much?

果然,真是老掉牙的情节。

So I'm thinking, I'll go to her class, and I'll...

我在想,我要去她的健身班,我要……

Actually, I-I don't know what the hell I'm thinking.

其实,我也不知道自己在瞎想什么

You're thinking you wanna spy on this woman and see what she's like, then key her car on the way out.

你想暗中监视这个女人看她长什么样,然后离开时拿钥匙划花她的车

It's perfectly natural.

完全可以理解

So I'm not crazy? I shouldn't just be direct and ask Tom if he's seeing someone?

你不觉得我是疯了吧? 难道我不该直接去问汤姆是不是在和谁约会吗?

Why? So he can lie to you through his unnaturally white teeth?

干嘛要问?那他就可以露出无比洁白的牙齿对你扯谎了

Okay, then.

那好吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522013.html