《绝望的主妇》精讲211(在线收听

Stop calling it "dating."

别再管这个叫"约会"了

It's dinner with a friend.

只是和朋友共进晚餐

Do not do that. Do not do the snort.

别那样,别抽鼻子了

Could you make her stop snorting?

你能让她别抽鼻子了吗?

Lynette, I find it more effective when we use words rather than inflammatory noises.

Lynette 我认为我们用语言交谈比刺激性噪音更有效

You want words? Here are some words:Liar, liar, pants on fire.

你想听语言? 给你听着:骗子,骗子,裤子着火

Lobster for two at Chez Nous is not "dinner with a friend."

在Chez Nous吃龙虾可不是"和朋友共进晚餐"

A $300 night at Sakura is not strapping on a feedbag with a buddy.

在Sakura花300块吃顿晚饭与跟朋友共进晚餐可不一样

I still do our credit card bills, genius.

天才,我可还照看着信用卡账单呢

All right, enough words.

行了,别说了

Hey, it's not like I went looking for this.

嘿,我可不是为了这样而来的

Jane lives in the building. We got to talking.

Jane是邻居,我们要一起

You know what? She was actually nice to me...

知道吗? 她对我很温柔...

Something I'm not used to.

这可是我不习惯的

Oh, I can't snort, but a drive-by like that's okay?

哦 ,我抽不动鼻子了,可是这样讽刺我就可以?

All right, emotions are running a little hot,

够了,情绪太过激动了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522019.html