《绝望的主妇》精讲212(在线收听

You two embarked on this separation without a clear goal in mind.

你们俩从分开的时候,就没有一个清晰的目的。

Are you trying to get back together,

你们是想努力复合

or are you trying to find a graceful way to end the marriage?

还是想找一个体面的方式结束婚姻?

We don't have to decide this right now, but we do need to lay down some ground rules.

我们不必现在就做决定,但我们要定下一些规矩来

For example, are you dating?

例如 你在约会吗?

He is.

他在

Two dinners.

只吃了两顿晚餐

All right, so you are dating.

好的 所以你是在约会

What about sex?

性爱方面呢?

No.Not yet.

没有。目前没有。

I... I...He just answered your first question.

我... 我...他刚回答了你的第一个问题

He wants to end the marriage.

他想结束婚姻

No, Lynette, that's not what I'm saying.

不是 Lynette 我可不是这样说的

I'm not giving up.

我没放弃

"Not yet"?

"目前没有"吗?

Look, I still hope that we can find a way to work things out,

听着,我仍希望我们可以找到解决问题的办法

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522020.html