《绝望的主妇》精讲214(在线收听

Hey. What are you doing?

嘿 你在干什么?

Uh...I was, uh, looking for my phone,

呃...我在 呃 找我的电话

and, uh...I know this is gonna sound stupid, but I couldn't go in there.

而 呃...我知道这听起来有点傻,可是我就是不能过去。

Oh, god. I don't mean to sound insensitive,

哦,天呐,我不想那么敏感

But is this dead guy angst?

这是那个死鬼的原因?

'Cause I am really pooped right now.

因为我现在确实已经累坏了

It's just, every time I go into that room,I think about that night.

只是每次我进那个房间的时候,都会想起那晚

Well, here's an idea. Don't go in that room.

呃,我有个主意:别进那个房间

Look, there's the kitchen. No one died in there.

看啊,还有厨房呢,那没死过人

You know what? We're both stressed.

知道吗? 我们压力都太大了

I'll pour us a couple of drinks.

我来给咱们倒几杯

No, thanks. I've been hitting that stuff pretty hard lately.

不了,谢谢,我最近喝的太多了

I don't want it to become a thing.

我可不想上瘾

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522022.html