《绝望的主妇》精讲217(在线收听

Maybe I'm not a real artist either.

也许我也不是个真正的艺术家

Susan.

苏姗

No, I mean it.

不。我是说真的

Andre doesn't like any of my work.

Andre不喜欢我的任何作品

I'm not serious like the other students.

我也不像别的学生那样认真

I think I'm just gonna quit the class.

我想我该直接退学了

Quit? But this class has been really good for you.

退学? 可是这个课程给你带来了很多好处

It seems like it was pulling you out of that dark place you've been in.

看起来这好像是把你从你曾经生活的阴暗处拉出来了

You think so?

你也觉得是?

Yeah, and I feel like I'm getting my old Susie back.

是 而且我感觉我原来的Susie回来了

Besides, this guy sounds like a jackass.

而且 这个家伙听起来像个混蛋一样

Don't let him win.

别让他赢了你

You're right.

你说得对

I am a serious artist.

我是个真正的艺术家

I just need to get used to people seeing me naked.

我应该习惯于别人看到我的裸体

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522025.html