《绝望的主妇》精讲219(在线收听

Uh, Susan around?

呃 Susan在吗?

Uh, she's at her painting class.

呃 她去上美术课了

Okay.I'll stop by later.

好吧。我晚些再来

I don't think that's a good idea.

我觉得那样不好

You need to say something to me, Mike?

你想跟我说什么吗 Mike?

Yeah, I do. If things were different,

是,我想。如果不是这样

If it had been me that killed somebody, and your wife walked in,

如果是我杀了人,而你妻子看到了

I'd have gone to the cops and turned myself in. I wouldn't have dragged Gaby into it.

我会去向警察自首,我不会把Gaby牵连进来

There's a lot I would've done differently about that night, if I could.

如果我可以的话那晚我也会做很多不一样的决定

Yeah, well, you can't.

对,哦,可你不行

But here's what you can do. You can leave Susan alone.

可是有件事你可以.你可以离Susan远点

Just let her find a way to deal with what you put her through.

让她找个方式接受你带给她的一切

It just really helps to talk to her.

只是跟她交谈确实帮了我很大忙

But it doesn't help her.

但却帮不了她

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/522027.html