《美食从天而降》精讲 24(在线收听

Wow.

喔。  

I mean, you were okay before.

我说,之前你是还行。  

but now.

现在呢。  

you're beautiful.

你相当漂亮。  

No, I'm not. I can't go out in public like this.

不,我不能,我不能这样出现在公共场合。  

Well, why not?

为什么不呢?  

I mean, this is the real you, right?

这是真实的你,是吧?  

Smart.

聪敏。  

Bespectacled.

眼镜娘。  

Who wouldn't wanna see that?

谁想不看见这样呢?  

You know, I've never met anyone like you, Flint Lockwood.

你知道,我从未见过像你这样的人,Flint Lockwood。  

Me either.

我也是。  

But about you.

但是说到你。  

Flint, you have a call Flint.

你有个电话。  

Flint, you have a call Flint,

你有个电话。  

ls your phone ringing?

那是你的来电铃声?  

That's weird. Someone must've changed my ring.

那可真古怪 肯定有人给我换了。  

Oh, it's the mayor. Do you mind if I take this?

哦,是镇长,不介意我接吧?  

No, no, no.

不,不,不。  

Go ahead, take it. That's fine. -I'm sorry. It's important.

继续,接吧,没事 ,对不起,这个电话很重要。  

I should be going too. It's getting late. I'm just gonna step outside.

我也得走了,要不就太晚了, 我得出去。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dymsctejjj/522987.html