《绝望的主妇》精讲289(在线收听

Martha. Where’s your purse?

Martha,你的钱包呢?

Over there, why?

在那啊,怎么了?

What are you doing?"

你在干吗?

I am taking back the $40 that you stole out of my purse.

我要把你从我的钱包里偷的40美圆拿回来。

Edie!

Edie!

We both know you did it, now hand it over!

我们都知道你做了,现在要还给我了。

I have taken nothing from your purse,

我没在你钱包里拿任何东西。

and if you're missing money, I'd ask one of those strange men you parade through here at all hours.

如果我能偷你的钱,我就会把你的那些猛男也一起拿来了。

I am not going to apologize for having a healthy sex life!

我不会为过着健康的性生活而道歉!

Healthy? I'm going to have to burn every sheet you've touched.

健康? 我要把你碰过的所有床单都烧了。

I want my money.

我要我的钱。

And I want those non-fat peach yogurts.

而且我要那些脱脂的桃子酸奶。

They didn't just walk out of that fridge by themselves.

他们可不会自己从冰箱里走出去。

Well you can deduct it from the $40 that you're going to give me, now!

好,那你可以把那从40美圆里减掉,你现在可以给我了!

You're my best friend, why would I steal from you?

你是我最好的朋友,为什么我要偷你的?

It’s no secret that you've been having financial problems.

你有经济问题不是秘密。

I hear you bitching on the phone to your bank.

我听见你在电话里骂银行。

That’s it! I can put up with your debauchery and your food theft, but I will not tolerate spying. I want you out.

那是,我可以忍受你的放荡和偷食,但是不能忍受被监视,你给我出去。

You don't mean that.

你不是真的吧。

Yes I do. I'm leaving tomorrow to visit my sister for a few days.

是的,我是。我明天会离开几天去看我姐姐。

I want you gone by the time I get back.

我明天会离开几天去看我姐姐。

I'll do one better. I will leave today.

我会做个更好的,我今天就走。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/523069.html