《唐顿庄园》精讲78 她厉害,我更厉害(在线收听

We're running out of options!

束手无策了

The lawyers I write to only huff and puff.

我联系的那些律师 只会虚张声势

They echo Murray and say nothing can be done.

都跟Murray一个鼻孔出气 说无能为力

Or they don't want the bother of opposing him. Precisely.

或许都不想同他对着干

I wish Mary wasn't so confident it could all be put right.

没错 但愿Mary别抱太大希望

Meanwhile, we have to watch that dreadful woman

同时 还要忍受那讨厌的女人

parade around the village as if she owned it.

在村里颐指气使 喧宾夺主

I think she means well.

我想她也是好意

Meaning well is not enough.Poor Dr Clarkson.

好意也不行 苦了Clarkson大夫

What has he done to deserve that termagant?

上辈子造了什么孽 现在要对付一个悍妇

I think he's in for an uncomfortable afternoon.

他今天下午肯定不好过

Really? Why?

是吗 为何

On my way here, I saw her go into the hospital.

我来的路上 看到她去了医院

She looked extremely determined.

看上去斗志昂扬

Not as determined as I am.

那也比不上我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523284.html