《唐顿庄园》精讲79 我们是一条船上的人(在线收听

I have the adrenalin here in my hand.

我拿来了肾上腺素

Will you really deny the man his chance of life?

你是否真的要掐灭他最后的希望

I just wish it was a treatment I was more familiar with.

我不想做没有把握的事

Will that serve as your excuse when he dies?

他死了 你是不是就打算这样安慰自己

Nurse! Will you prepare Mr Drake for his procedure, please?

护士 请为Drake先生做手术准备

Well, Mrs Crawley, I have a feeling we will sink or swim together.

Crawley夫人 我们现在是一条船上的人了

Mr Drake, your heart is not functioning properly.

Drake先生 你的心脏运作异常

And as a result, the pericardial sac is full of fluid.

因此心包囊内充满积液

I am proposing first to withdraw the fluid

我建议 先抽出积液

and then to inject the adrenalin to stimulate the heart and restore normal activity.

然后 注射肾上腺素来激活心脏 恢复其正常运作

Is it dangerous, Doctor?

这么做危险吗

The draining may stop the heart.

引流可能令心脏停止跳动

And the adrenalin may not be able to restart it.

肾上腺素也可能无法激活它

Mrs Drake, the choice is simple.

Drake太太 很简单

If your husband endures this procedure, he may live.

若给你先生动手术 他也许能存活

If not, he will die.

若不做 必死无疑

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523285.html