《唐顿庄园》精讲103 你欠我一份人情(在线收听

Shall I adjust it, sir?

我来吧 先生

Now, I'm relying on you to see that I go downstairs, properly dressed.

我晚宴着装是否得体就看你的了

Don't worry, sir.

别担心 先生

I've got sharp eyes for anything out of order.

任何出格的地方 都逃不过我的双眼

Then I put myself entirely in your hands.

那就全靠你了

You do right, sir.

没问题 先生

I should love to visit Turkey.

我非常向往土耳其

Yes, it's a wonderful country.

确实很美

My man always does this, can you?

一般我的仆人来打 你来吧

I'm very attracted to the Turkish culture.

土耳其文化非常吸引我

Then I hope your chance will come to sample it.

希望你有机会饱览土耳其美景

I hope so, too.You forget yourself.

希望如此 这成何体统

I'm sorry, sir. I...

抱歉先生 我

That will teach you to believe what the English say about foreigners.

这该教会你去相信英国人对外国人的看法

I ought to report you.

我应该举报你

I think you must have...

我想您大概

I mistook nothing.

我没误会

But I will make you an offer.

但这事 还有余地

Later tonight, I may need some help with the geography of the house.

今夜我需要你给我在庄园指指路

The geography? Yes.

指指路 对

I'm not sure yet, but I may wish to pay someone a visit.

我还不确定 但我兴许会拜访某人

If that is the case, you will help me and I will say nothing of your behaviour.

如果决定要去 你来带路 我便对你的毛手毛脚只字不提

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523309.html