《唐顿庄园》精讲114 多嘴的仆人(在线收听

I had an uncle who went like that.

我有个叔叔就是那样过世的

Finished his cocoa, closed his book,

喝完可可 合上书

and fell back dead on the pillow.

倒在枕头上就去了

I don't think Mr Pamuk bothered with cocoa much, or books.

帕努克先生不喝可可 也不看书

He had other interests.

他另有所好

I meant you can go just like that, with no reason.

我是说 人真的说没就没

That's why you should treat every day as if it were your last.

所以才要及时行乐嘛

Well, we couldn't criticize Mr Pamuk where that's concerned.

帕努克先生在这方面绝对没留遗憾

What do you mean?

什么意思

Nothing. Careful with that.

没什么 别开小差

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523320.html