《唐顿庄园》精讲142 老友偶遇(在线收听

Yes, it must have been hard for you when Ivy died.

Iv死后 你一定过得很辛苦

It took some getting used to.

很长时间才缓过来

What about your son? Do you see much of him?

你儿子怎么样 你们常见面吗

Peter? No.

Peter 不

I would have given him a share of the farm if he wanted it but he's joined the army. Well, I never!

我倒是想将一部分农场给他 但他去参军了 真没想到

Aye, he seems happy. But it's left me on my own.

他很开心 但丢下我一个人

Shall I take your plates, then?

帮你们收了吧

Thank you.

谢谢

So, how's life treated you?

你的生活怎么样

Oh, I can't complain. I haven't travelled. But I've seen a bit of life, and no mistake.

不好不坏 没出过远门 但也算见多识广了

I notice you call yourself missus.

听你自称夫人

Housekeepers and cooks are always missus.

女管家和厨娘都称夫人

You know better than anyone I haven't changed my name.

你应知道 我从未冠他人之姓

Well, I know you wouldn't change it to Burns when you had the chance.

我只知你当年拒绝进我Burns家谱

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tdzyjj/523838.html