趣味英语第104期:如何永葆青春(在线收听

Neverland711 asks:

Neverland711问道:

"How do I stay forever young—"

“我怎么能永葆青春?”

Oh my god, that makes a lot of sense. Are you Peter Pan?

哦我的天哪,这有很多意义。你是彼得·潘吗?

Well, if I knew I wouldn't be sitting here. I'd be in Neverland.

嗯,如果我知道答案,那我就不会坐在这里了。我就在梦幻岛了。

You can't. You can't do that.

你不能。你不能永葆青春。

Childhood lasts a pretty long time. There's no actual way to do it, sadly.

让童年时期持续相当长的时间。不幸的是,没有现实方法能做到。

Go to Disneyland and become Peter Pan, like those characters that walk around. You could totally stay forever young like that.

去迪尼斯乐园,成为彼得·潘,就是在迪尼斯乐园里走来走去的角色。那样你就能永葆青春了。

Put lots of makeup on. You try to look young.

涂大量的化妆品。你可以尽量看上去年轻一些。

Find a very clever plastic surgeon and then you stay forever young.

找一位非常熟练的整形外科医生,让医生帮你永葆青春。

Working out will keep you forever young.

健身能让你永远年轻。

Definitely taking care of your body, taking care of yourself. That's one way to make sure that, you know, you stay young-stay fit.

一定要照顾好自己的身体,照顾好自己。这可以确保你保持年轻,保持健康。

So long as you take care of yourself--no drinking, no drugs-just simply good eating, working out, you'll be fine. You'll be just like Peter Pan.

只要你照顾好自己,不喝酒,不吸毒,坚持良好的饮食习惯和健身,你会很好的。你会像彼得·潘一样。

It's all in the mind.

都是心理作用。

Associate with younger people.

和年轻人联系。

Don't believe in growing up. Just stay young. Try not to act all mature.

不要相信你长大了。保持年轻。尽量不要做出成熟的举止。

Think about how you are, where you are right now in life, and hold onto that tight. And guess what, Peter Pan, it's gonna happen for you.

想想你现在的生活情况,坚持下去。你猜怎么着,你是可能成为彼得·潘的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/524042.html