《IT狂人》精讲 13(在线收听

It's not going on!

你穿不了!

Yeah, I think it is so. Just down angle it a bit more.

能穿,可以的啦。再往下转转挤挤。

Are you sure you're a 5?

你真的是穿5号鞋?

I'm not a liar.

我没骗你啊。

Yeah, but I mean I can't...

是啊,可怎么穿不进去...

It just just...I can feel the heel going into the shoe. Just down angle a bit more...

再挤一挤...脚跟马上就进去了,再往下转一转挤一挤。

There is no angle, but I could...Don't let me push you away! Just lean in with the shoe. Lean in with the shoe! Lean in!

已经没法再转了,但我可以...别让我的脚踹开你!你就用身体抵住鞋然后前倾。抵住鞋前倾!前倾啊!

We've been here for half an hour. The shoes aren't going on! They're two sizes too small.

我们都试半个小时了。这鞋子你根本穿不了!起码小了两码。

And even if they did go on, they would cripple you. You don't want that, do you?

就算穿进去了也会把你搞残了。你也不想把自己搞残了,对吧?

I myself, have been subject to some...terrible rages, but...Yes?

我自己,也曾经遭受暴躁易怒的困扰,不过...有事吗?

I'm sorry. Is this the stress class?

打扰了。请问这里是减压讲座吗?

Oh yeah. Come on in.

哦是的。请进。

Thank you. Moss! This is in here! Moss!

谢谢。莫斯!讲座在这呢!莫斯!

Just come in.

进来吧。

Sorry. Sorry.

不好意思。不好意思。

Thank you.

谢谢。

OK. Ahhh!

好了。啊啊啊啊!

Are you all right?

你没事吧?

As I was saying, I myself have been subject to some terrible rages.

刚才说到,我自己也曾经遭受暴躁易怒的困扰。

Where I've snapped at my wife, or spoken harshly to a work colleague, because of stress.

那时候我会对妻子发脾气,对同事大呼小叫,那都是压力在作怪。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524186.html