《IT狂人》精讲 47(在线收听

MIO! Judy, the battery of my phone is...

MIO坏了!朱迪,我手机电池... (MIO,即My Input Output。我的输入输出设备。)

Look at this. What?

你们看。什么?

How nice is this? I just got a big load of flowers, and a big card! And everyone has signed it!

这真是太好了。他们送了我一坨花和一张大卡片!每个人都在上面签名了!

"You will always be in our heart!" My God! And you said they weren't nice here!

"你永远活在我们心中"!天呐,你不是说这的人都不太友好吗?

Yeah.

是啊。

I don't understand why they've done this?

他们干嘛要这么做?

Why? I'll tell for why. It's because everyone thinks you're brilliant! Really?

为什么?我来告诉你为什么。因为大家都觉得你太棒了!真的吗?

Yeah! And in fact, everyone thinks you're so brilliant, they've just made you Employee of the Month.

是啊!其实,他们觉得你太棒了,决定让你当选月度最佳员工。

No? Yes! No? Yes! No! Yaha!

不是吧?真的!不是?是!不!哼!

I don't believe it!

我不信!

Please believe it. Oh my God!

请相信吧。我的天啊!

I didn't even know they had Employee of the Month here.

原来还有月度最佳员工这回事。

No, they brought it in just for you.

不,这是专门为您设立的。

I'm gonna go up and thank everybody right now.

我要立刻上楼感谢他们每一个人。

No! Don't do that!

别!别去!

What? Why not?

什么?为什么?

They'll be embarrassed. It's embarrassing being thanked.

他们会觉得很囧的。被人感谢是件很囧的事。

Don't be silly.

快别说傻话了。

Events seem to be taking a downward turn. I told you, stop calling me at work!

好像事态发展不妙啊。我跟你说过了,上班时间不要给我打电话!

Nice and beautiful Jen!

漂亮善良的珍!

Hello, Small Pall!

你好,小珀尔!

Didn't...Are you...I thought you were sick or something.

你... 你不是... 我以为你病了。

Sick? Me? No! I couldn't be better, I've just won Employee of the Month.

生病?我?不可能!我好的不得了,刚刚得了月度最佳员工。

So, um, you're going my way?

那你和我顺路吗?

Don't you dare going too fast, no! no...

你敢不敢慢点推,别!别...

Just...hard to get your head round, you know? One minute, she's there and minute...just gone.

只是...很难去相信这件事,你们懂吗?前一分钟她还在那,下一分钟...她就走了。

You know, I was the last person that slept with her actually.

你知道,我是最后一个上她的男人。

She held on so tightly, you know, it was like...scary, but, sexy scary, you know, just like...Ahhh!

她把我抓地死死的,你懂的,有点吓人,不过但很激情,你懂的,就像...啊啊啊!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/itkrjj/524220.html