趣味英语第126期:工作时怎么不被社交媒体分心(在线收听

Sandro wants to know...

桑德罗想知道:

"Is Tupac actually dead?"

“图派克真的死了吗?”

What is "two-pack"? What is it? Toothpick?

“两包”是什么?那是什么?牙签吗?

How am I supposed to know this?

我怎么可能知道?

Tupac-is he the one with that rapper guy?

图派克是那个说唱歌手吗?

This is like the story that Hitler's still alive and all that.

这就像有人说希特勒还活着一样。

Even though I have no idea about it, I feel like I've heard that Tupac is actually dead.

虽然我不太清楚,不过我听说图派克的确死了。

I'm sorry to say it, but Tupac is actually dead.

我为这样说感到很抱歉,不过图派克真的已经死了。

I don't think he would go this long pretending to be dead if he really wasn't. I think he actually is dead.

我认为如果他没死,他不可能这么时间以来一直假装自己死了。所以我想他的确死了。

It's been a few years now, and I think the brother's gone. He left us some great music though.

那是好几年前的事了,我想他已经死了。不过他给我们留下了一些很棒的音乐。

Only outside of Coachella. Tupac is actually Elvis.

他的影像在柯契拉音乐节亮相。图派克和猫王一样伟大。

Tupac is dead. (singsong) But I think they still have a hologram of him.

图派克死了。(唱歌)不过我认为人们为他制作了全息影像。

You can be shot and still stay alive. So I think he's still alive.

人可能在中枪后存活下来。所以我认为他还活着。

I'm gonna say no, because...I don't know. Illuminati.

我会说他没有死,因为我不知道。光明会。

Iamposter asks...

Iamposter问道:

"How can I prevent myself from getting distracted by social media when I need to do work?"

“在需要工作时,怎么阻止自己被社交媒体分心?”

I cannot help you with this. I love Instagram.

这个问题我帮不到你。我爱Instagram。

(softly) It's really simple. Kcch! Turn it off!

(轻柔地)非常简单。关掉它!

Shut off your phone. Say that work is fun.

关掉手机。告诉自己工作很有意思。

If you got to work, then put social media on hold. Mind over matter.

如果你要去工作,那就暂时不去关注社交媒体。精神战胜物质。

Set the computer aside and set your phone aside. Put it on silent.

把电脑收起来,也要把手机收起来。同时把手机静音。

I put my electronics away, because I know that this work is more important than getting on Facebook. You just have to have your priorities straight.

我会把电子产品放到一边,因为我知道工作比浏览脸谱网要重要得多。你要明确轻重缓急。

I put my phone on Do Not Disturb and put it somewhere far away from me in my room.

我会把手机设置成“请勿打扰”模式,然后把手机放到房间里远离我的某个地方。

If it's on your phone, just put your phone in another room or on Airplane Mode. That's what I do. I'm doing it right now.

如果你常用手机上的社交媒体应用,那就把手机放在另一个房间或是设置成飞行模式。我就是这么做的。我现在就是这样处理的。

Set a reward system. So for every goal that you accomplish in your work, you get a piece of candy. So you're like, "Ooh, a piece of candy. Ooh, a piece of candy. Mm... the phone can wait. Ooh, a piece of candy."

设置奖赏制度。你每次在工作中完成目标,就可以得到一块糖。你会想:“哦,一块糖。哦,一块糖。嗯……可以一会儿再看手机。哦,一块糖。”

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/524522.html