趣味英语第139期:在又累又困的时候怎么不让自己睡着(在线收听

Jason Camarillo asks:

杰森·卡马里洛问道:

"I have a question. How do I keep myself from sleeping when I'm tired and sleepy?"

“我有个问题。在又累又困的时候怎么不让自己睡着?”

If you're tired and sleepy, you should sleep. Why fight it?

如果你又累又困,那你就应该睡觉。为什么还要撑着?

If you're tired and sleepy, you should sleep because that means you're not getting enough sleep.

如果你又累又困,你应该去睡觉,因为那意味着你睡眠不足。

Pinch yourself, I guess, to keep awake.

我的建议是,打自己以保持清醒。

Wipe your face with cold water.

用冷水洗脸。

Take a cold shower. That always wakes you up.

冲个冷水澡。那总能令人清醒过来。

Think about something that's really fun. Walk around.

想想那些非常有趣的事情。四处走走。

Do something productive. Don't lay around 'cause that will get you tired.

做些有意义的事情。不要无所事事,因为那会让你感到很累。

Start doing jumping jacks and then drink a lot of coffee.

开始做开合跳,然后喝大量咖啡。

Run some laps, dunk your head in cold water. Rock and roll music-blast it up to 11.

去跑几圈,把头放到凉水里。播放摇滚乐,把音量调大到11级。

Play music that energizes you, that hypes you up.

播放能让你充满能量的音乐,那会让你精神起来的。

I'm the type of person who loves TV, so if I watch TV, I'm never gonna go to sleep. So my advice to you is just watch TV.

我是那种非常喜欢看电视的人,如果让我看电视,那我是永远不会睡着的。所以我的建议是,去看电视就好了。

Go on the computer a lot or go on your phone and then have lots of candy and sugary drinks around you because that keeps you awake, and it also keeps you hyper.

多用电脑或手机,这样你身边就会有很多糖果和甜食,因为那些会让你保持清醒,也会让你更精神。

If you're at school, then only pack an energy drink or something, like a can of coffee. And then you'll just feel like me every day. If you don't know how that's like, it's like having 70 pounds of candy and sprinkles.

如果你在学校,那去买瓶能量饮料或买罐咖啡就可以了。这样你每天都会像我一样(充满活力)。如果你不知道那是什么感觉,我会告诉你,那就像吃了70磅糖果和着色珠子糖。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/524535.html