《丑女贝蒂》精讲 02有趣的晚餐(在线收听

Justin: I hate telenovelas. I want to watch Fashion TV.

我讨厌拉美电视剧,我想看时尚节目。

Hilda: Justin, you can watch Fashion TV later,when your aunt Betty is babysitting, okay? Come have some flan.

Justin,你Betty阿姨去当保姆的时候,你就能看时尚节目了。过来吃点馅饼。

Justin: I don't want flan. I'll get fat.

我不吃馅饼会长胖的。

Hilda: Honey, you're a boy. It doesn't matter if you're fat or not. Betty, did you order dad's birthday cake?

宝贝, 你是个男孩胖不胖没关系.Betty, 你订了爸爸的生日蛋糕了吗?

Mr. Suarez: So... how was your interview?

那么……你面试怎么样了?

Betty: Um... I think it was really good. I mean, they were impressed.

恩, 我觉得很不错。我是说, 我令他们印象深刻。

Hilda: You didn't get it.

你没通过。

Betty: Well, they said that they had hired everyone they needed.

他们说人都招满了。

Mr. Suarez: I don't understand... you're sharp, you're prepared. Someone should have begged you to work for them the day you graduated from Queens College.

我搞不懂……你很机灵,准备又充分.你从Queens大学毕业那天,人家就应该求你去工作的。

Hilda: Betty, have you thought about exploring other options?

Betty, 你有没有想过做别的?

Betty: Hilda, I am not going to sell Herbalux.

Hida,我是不会去卖HerbaLux的。

Hilda: Well, I wasn't saying that... necessarily.

我不是说……有这个必要。

Betty: Dad.

爸。

Mr. Suarez: This career is Betty's dream.

这工作是Betty的梦想。

Hilda: Okay, but I hear somebody else has some pretty big dreams, too.

好吧, 但我听说还有人也有很美的梦想。

Betty: What are you talking about?

你说什么啊?

Hilda: Justin, tell your aunt Betty what her boyfriend was saying the other night.

Justin,告诉你Betty阿姨,那天晚上她男朋友是怎么说的。

Justin: Walter was on his cell phone talking to someone, and he said, she's the one.

Walter当时正给别人打电话,他说,我要的就是她。

Justin: Walter was on his cell phone talking to someone, and he said, she's the one.

Walter当时正给别人打电话,他说,我要的就是她。

Mr. Suarez: He wants to marry you?

他想娶你?

Betty: He does?

不是吧?

Justin: Well, would you do it?

你会答应吗?

Betty: Well, I mean…we haven't talked about that yet, but…

这个……我们还没谈过,但是……

Hilda: Well, I think he's a catch. Flan?

我觉得他还不错。馅饼?

Betty: That's him.

是他。

Walter: Hi, Ignacio, Hilda. Hi, Betty.

嗨, Ignacio, Hilda。嗨, Betty。

Betty: Hey.

嘿。

Walter: Here. It's a return. The mute doesn't work, but it sounds awesome.

给。这个是退货的,静音不管用,但声音很棒。

Betty: Thank you.

谢谢。

Walter: Uh... Betty, can we talk?

Betty,能谈谈吗?

Betty: Yes. Sure. Oh, um, outside. Yeah, okay.

好啊,当然行。去外面,是的,好啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/524551.html