《丑女贝蒂》精讲 17"私人"助理(在线收听

Hilda: Betty, where are you?

Betty,你在哪里?

Betty: I'm still working.

我还在上班。

Hilda: You forgot, didn't you?

你忘记了,是吗?

Betty: Oh, my god, dad's birthday. Yeah, I was busy. Look, I have got to go, okay? I'll get home as soon as I can.

天哪,爸爸的生日。是的,我太忙了。我必须走了,好吗?我会尽快赶回家。

Betty: Um, yeah, the, uh... the red turkey is on the move.

那个……红色火鸡出动了。

Daniel: Hold on... it's work stuff. Will you sleep over another night?

等等……是工作的事情。下次再来过夜好吗?

Amanda: Sure. So, uh, when's this position going to open?

当然,那么,这个位置什么时候可以公开?

Daniel: Oh, hopefully, very, very soon.

希望是,非常,非常快。

Amanda: Oh, okay. Well, uh, good night... boss. Bye!

哦,好的,晚安……老板再见!

Daniel: Hey.

嗨。

Betty: Hi. Do you…do you need anything else?

你还需要什么吗?

Daniel: Why don't you stick around for a little bit, make sure everything's okay?

你干嘛不多待一会儿确保一切OK?

Betty: Yeah. Okay, no…no problem.

好吧,好的,没……没有问题。

Daniel: Perfect timing.

时间刚刚好。

Gina: Oh, Walter! You're such a big boy.

Walter! 你真有男人味儿。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/524566.html