《心灵驿站》精讲08 夜访(在线收听

You're safe. No car.

很安全.没有汽车.

I never told you my name. Olivia Harris.

我还没告诉你我的名字.奥莉维亚 哈里斯.

This is for you.

这是送给你的.

A housewarming slash sorry I ran you off the road gift.

一点小礼物,庆祝你乔迁之喜, 也对把你吓了两跳表示歉意.

Oh. Thank you. It's dark.

哦.谢谢.真暗.

Do you have any glasses? Or we could just swig from the bottle.

你有玻璃杯吗?不然我们只能就瓶子喝了

I have mugs. - Oh.

我有杯子. -哦.

When I was 19, I actually slept with a guy because he rolled his own cigarettes.

我19岁就和一个男孩睡觉了, 就是因为喜欢他抽烟的样子

Cheers.

干杯.

You never told me your name. - Fin.

你还没告诉我你的名字. - 芬.

Oh, that's a good name.

哦, 这是个好名字.

You can get that if you want.

你想接就先去接吧.

My phone's disconnected.

我的电话线还没接上呢.

Oh, shit. It's mine. I always forget I have this thing.

哦,糟了.是我的电话.我总是忘记我还有这个东西.

My husband gave it to me in case of an emergency.

我丈夫给我的,让我紧急时刻用的.

Although he's not my husband right now. We're separated.

尽管他现在已经不是我丈夫了.我们离婚了

You don't have a phone? - No.

你没有电话? - 没有.

I love that. I hate phones.

我喜欢这样.我恨电话.

I have two. Never answer either of them.

我有两个电话.但我一个也不接.

How'd you find this place?

你怎么找到这地方的?

I inherited it.

我继承来的.

It's very nice.

真不错.

Oh! I love this. What is this?

哦!我喜欢这个.这是什么?

It's an old ticket box.

那是个老票箱.

Oh, look at this little drawer.

哦, 看这个小抽屉.

Careful. That doesn't... - Oh!

小心.那个不能... - 哦!

Oh! Oh, God. I'm so sorry.

哦!哦,天啊.我很抱歉.

Oh, my God. Can I sit here for a moment?

哦,天啊.我能在这坐一会吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xlyzjj/524659.html