实用商务英语会话 场景73:机场迎接客人(在线收听

Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

请问,您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

Allow me to introduce myself.

请允许我介绍一下自己。

I'm here to meet you.

我是来这儿接您的。

Did you have a nice journey?

旅途愉快吗?

Is this your first visit to China?

这是您第一次来中国吧?

We've talked to each other so many times over the telephone.

我们在电话里已经交谈过好多次了。

Our car is out in the parking lot.

我们的车就在外边停车场。

Let me help you with this suitcase.

让我来帮您提这只箱子。

You are welcome.

不客气。

Nice to see you again.

再一次见到您真高兴。

Our manager Mr. Wang asked me to say hello to you.

我们王经理让我问候您。

He meant to come here to meet you in person.

他本来打算亲自来接您的。

Some other business held him back, so he asked me to come in his place.

他被一些其他事情缠住了,所以才叫我代替他来。

Meeting A Foreign Customer At the Airport

在机场迎接外国客人

Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

Yes, I'm Peter Smith.

是的。我是彼得·史密斯。

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?

请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?

Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.

还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。

I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?

听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?

Yes, it's all here.

是的,都在这儿了。

Let me help you with this case.

我来帮您提这个箱子。

Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.

谢谢。这么麻烦你。

No trouble at all. This way, please.

一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/524755.html