实用商务英语会话 场景75:送别来客(在线收听

We'll hold a farewell party for you tonight.

今晚我们会为您开一个欢送会。

If there's opportunity, please come again. You're welcome anytime.

如果有机会的话,请再来。随时都欢迎您。

Mr.Pan would like to present you with this small memento and brochure to remember your visit.

潘先生要送给您这个纪念品和小册子作为您此次来访的纪念。

Mr.Bush would like to express his gratitude for your visiting us today.

市什先生对您今天来访表示感谢。

I Please allow me to escort you to the entrance.

请让我送您到门口。

I look forward to hearing from you in two weeks.

希望两个星期之后能得到您的消息。

Have a nice trip.

希望您旅途愉快。

I wish you all the very best.

希望您一切都好。

Seeing A Client Off

送别客户

Please allow me to escort you to the entrance. A car is waiting for you.

请让我送您到门口。汽车正在等您。

Thank You. I have really enjoyed my visit. I'm glad I could meet you all. You were very kind and helpful for me.

谢谢你,我这次来很愉快。很高兴能见到你们大家,你们对我都很好,帮助也很大。

I'm sure all the staff was very glad to see you, too.

我肯定所有的同事也很高兴见到了您。

I hope you can visit our company some day.

希望有一天你们也能来我们公司看看。

Perhaps in the spring of next year. We're planning to send a delegation to Los Angeles to do some market research.

也许明年春天吧。我们正在计划派一个代表团去洛杉矶做一些市场调查。

Guest: Do let me know when you are there. I hope to be able to reciprocate the warm hospitality accorded me during my stay here.

如果你们去了那儿的话,一定要告诉我。我希望能够回报我在这期间你们所给与的热情款待。

It's very kind of you. By the way. Mr. Pan would like to present you with this small memento and brochure to remember your visit.

您太好了。对了,潘先生要送给您这个纪念品和小册子作为您此次来访的纪念。

Thanks a lot. Goodbye.

太感谢了。再见。

Goodbye.

再见。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/524757.html