《别对我撒谎》精讲09 你能掩饰好自己内心的喜悦吗(在线收听

Is something the matter, sir?

有什么困惑吗 先生

Why, there a problem?

怎么了 有什么问题吗

Would you mind emptying your pockets?

介意查看下你口袋里的东西吗

I told you nothing's the matter.

我告诉你我没事

Well, your eyebrows said different.

你的眉毛背叛了你

What?

什么?

They were raisedand pulled together.

你眉毛上扬 挤在一起

That's fear, worry,apprehension.

那表示恐惧 担忧 忧虑

Just empty your pockets, sir.

请拿出你口袋里的东西 先生

Who are you people?

你们是谁

You're not secret service.

你们又不是特勤部的人

I am.

我是

Enjoy the wedding, sir.

玩得开心 先生

Good call.

漂亮

Didn't need your help.

我不需要你帮忙

Absolutely not.

当然不

Ooh, he's into you.

他看上你了

Yeah, right.

不会吧

What, you didn't see the microexpression he flashed?

怎么 你没看到他脸上闪过的微表情吗

No, what was it?

没 有什么

Well, the full expression looks like this.

这个表情的完整版应该是这样

you are so lucky I don't have a gun.

你该庆幸我手上没枪

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bdwshjj/524768.html