趣味英语第143期:在玩《狂怒》游戏时怎么能不发怒(在线收听

MLG Pro asks...

MLG Pro问道:

"How do I not rage at a Rage game?"

“在玩《狂怒》游戏时怎么能不发怒?”

Hmm... that's hard.

嗯……那很难。

Okay, well, I don't know what a Rage game is.

好吧,我不知道什么是《狂怒》游戏。

You're asking the wrong girl, babe. I don't game.

亲爱的,你问错人了。我不玩游戏。

I'm a horrible person to ask, 'cause I get super frustrated.

问我这个问题真是太糟糕了,因为我极容易暴怒。

Dude. Dude. It's a Rage game; what do you expect? You're gonna rage at it. You can't not rage.

哥们,伙计。那是《狂怒》游戏,你还期待什么?你就是要发怒。你不能不发怒。

You don't play it. You skip it. You lose, who cares? It's just a game.

不要玩那个游戏。略过它。你会输,可是谁在乎呢?那只是个游戏。

You watch people rage on the Rage game, and then you're like, "Oh, I don't want to rage on the Rage game, because everybody else rages on the Rage game."

你看到其他人在玩《狂怒》游戏时发怒,然后你就会想,“哦,我不想在玩《狂怒》游戏时发怒,因为其他人都在玩《狂怒》游戏时发怒。”

Keep playing until you succeed, even if you get pissed off.

在你成功前要一直继续玩,即使你被气坏了。

You just have to train really hard to make sure that you can beat this Rage game, because otherwise you'll just keep dying and raging.

你要非常刻苦地训练,以确保你能赢下《狂怒》游戏,否则你会死掉,然后发怒。

Stay calm, my brother. Stay calm. I don't know anything else to tell you. Think of peaceful inner thoughts.

保持冷静,兄弟,保持冷静。我不知道还能跟你说什么。想想和平的内心想法。

Try to control yourself that the game is trying to make you angry.

尽量控制自己,那个游戏就是为了让你发怒。

Take it slow. If you lose, just go. Just try again. Don't get mad so easily.

慢慢来。如果你输了,继续就好了。再尝试一次。不要如此轻易地生气。

Give no...You just sit there. Just chill. And be like, "Whatever, bro. I'm not even mad."

不要……你坐在那里就好。冷静下来。你要想,“伙伴,无论如何,我都不会生气。”

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/524953.html