趣味英语第149期:怎么告诉别人他们的拉链没拉(在线收听

Arwin Adriano asks...

阿文·阿德里亚诺问道:

"What is the best way to tell someone that their fly is open?"

“告诉别人他们的拉链没拉的最好方法是什么?”

Straight up. "Your fly is down, man. Zip that up."

直接说。“伙计,你的拉链没拉。拉上拉链。”

"Hey! Your fly's open."

“嘿!你的拉链没拉。”

"Your fly's open." Good luck on that one.

“你的拉链没拉。”祝你好运。

If there's a lot of people in the room and you don't want to embarrass him, take him to the side and say, "Hey, your fly's open."

如果房间里有很多人,你不想令他尴尬,那就把他带到一边,告诉他,“嘿,你的拉链没拉。”

You just be straightforward about it. Oh, but I know. 'Cause then people will be like, "Why were you looking there in the first place?" Yikes, that's uncharted territory. You don't want to go there.

你要直接告诉那个人。哦,不过我知道那种情况。之后人们会说,“你一开始为什么会看那里?”呀,那是陌生境地。你不想那样。

Give them hints. Like, "Is it breezy down there or something?" You know, "Is everything good?" And they'll be, "Oh... oh, whoops."

给他们暗示。比如,“下面是不是凉嗖嗖的?”或者,“一切都好吗?”他们会说,“哦……哦,哎呀。”

Dang. I haven't figured this one out yet, man. "Hey, man. There's a fly and it's dead. It's down. The fly is... down."

该死。伙计,我还没想出办法。可以说,“嘿,伙计。有只苍蝇死了。在下面。那只苍蝇……在下面。”

You could do spy code words like, "The fly is not in the building. The fly has left the building. Spy!"

你可以用间谍代号,比如“苍蝇不在大楼里。苍蝇已经离开大楼了。间谍!”

If you see somebody with their fly is open, just do (giggles) laugh, and he will see what it is.

如果你看到有人没拉拉链,只要指着笑(咯咯地笑)就好了,然后他就会明白是怎么回事了。

Thanks for watching this episode of Advice.

谢谢大家收看本期建议节目。

Subscribe, because we have new shows every week.

订阅吧,每周都有新节目。

We want to help you, so leave your questions in the comments.

我们想帮助大家,请在评论区留下问题。

Goodbye!

再见!

Goodbye, guys. I think your fly is down.

再见,伙计们。我想你的拉链开了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qwyy/524959.html