《特别响,非常近》精讲 06战胜内心的恐惧,继续追寻的脚步(在线收听

I didn't know what was waiting for me.

我不知道前方有什么

Although my stomach hurt and my eyes were watering.

我胃疼 冻得眼泪直流

I made up my mind that nothing, nothing was going tostopme.

但我下定决心 不让任何东西阻碍我前进

Not even me.

连我自己也不行

First up, Abby Black, Fort Greene, Brooklyn.

第一位 住在布鲁克林格林堡的艾比·布莱克

Because public transportation makes me panicky, I walked.

搭公交地铁会让我很紧张 所以我步行前进

I've always had a hard time doing certain things.

有些事我总是做不到

The elevator works, genius.

电梯没坏 小天才

I know, retard.

我知道 蠢蛋

But the worst day made the list of things a lot longer.

从那天以后 让我害怕的事更多了

Old people.

我怕老人

running people.

怕跑动的人

airplanes.

怕飞机

tall things.

高楼大厦

things you can get stuck in.

怕能被夹住的东西

Loud things.

我怕噪音

Screaming, crying.

怕尖叫 怕哭声

People with bad teeth,

怕一口烂牙的人

bags without owners, shoes without owners,

无主的背包 扔掉的鞋

children without parents,

没人带的小孩

ringing things, smoking things, people eating meat.

响铃的 冒烟的 吃肉的人

people looking up.

抬头看天的人

Towers, tunnels, speeding things.

高塔 隧道 快车

loud things, things with lights, things with wings.

声音响的 闪灯的 带翅膀的

Bridges make meespeciallypanicky.

桥让我特别紧张

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tbxfcjjj/525250.html