《丑女贝蒂》精讲 89威廉敏娜和马克反目成敌(在线收听

Marc:She's keeping secrets from me.

她对我有秘密

Mandy:Who?

Marc:Wilhelmina.

威廉敏娜

Mandy:Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't really listening.

对不起 我没有在听

Marc: She obviously has someone in that apartment

她公寓里肯定藏着其他人

that she doesn't want me to know about.

有事情她不想让我知道

Maybe it's a guy she's having a torrid affair with.

也许只是个她热恋的男人

Now she tells me she's being pushed out of "Mode".

她说现在她要被排挤出《风尚》了

And she doesn't have a plan.She expect me believe that.

她还没想到办法 她希望我相信这个

Mandy:maybe she's running away with the guy she's having

a torrid affair with.

可能和那个她热恋的男人远走高飞了

Marc:Maybe I can join them.

我也想和他们一起去

The only person she ever felt that way about...

唯一让她那么想的人

Oh, my lady gaga.Mandy, you're brilliant.

天啊 我的芙蓉姐姐 曼迪 你太天才了

Mandy:You take that back. I'm beautiful.

收回你的话 我是美丽姐姐

Marc: It's Connor.She's hiding him...in her apartment.

那是康纳 她在公寓里藏的人是他

And he's already asked her to run away with him once.

他以前就曾要她随之远走高飞

And now she has no reason to stay.

现在她一定去意已决

What if she actually does it this time?

要是她这次真的走了怎么办

If she's out... Then I'm out.

如果她出去了 那我也出去

Mandy:Who?

Marc:Wilhelmina.

威廉敏娜

Mandy:I'm sorry. I told you I wasn't really listening.

真抱歉 我说过的 我没在听

Start from the beginning.

从头说

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/525529.html