《时空恋旅人》精讲 13最棒的一晚(在线收听

Christ.Um...

上帝,嗯……

Keys!

钥匙!

I'm gonna go into the bedroom and put on my new pyjamas.

我先去卧室,换上我的新睡衣

Right.

好的

And then in a minute you can come in and take them off.

一分钟后你可以进来把它们脱掉

If you want to.

如果你愿意的话

One minute.

一分钟

Hi.

God. Are you... Are you okay? Yeah.

哦上帝,你…

Sorry. That's okay.

- 抱歉 - 没关系

It's a front opener.

哦,开口在前面

It's a what? It opens from the front.

- 什么? - 从前面开

Yeah, no, yeah, of course.

是的,不,当然

Thanks. Sure.

- 谢谢 - 不客气

Ooh! Well done.

哦,好样的

I'm sure it'll be better next time.

我保证下次会更好

I thought it was pretty lovely.

已经很不错了

Right, no, it was really lovely.

对,不,很不错

In fact, can you just give me one minute?

事实上,你可以给我一分钟吗?

Okay.

好的

Hi.

Dangerous.

危险

You really know your bras.

哦,你对文胸很了解嘛

I like to think so.

我想是的

Well done. Some people make a real mess of it the first time.

好样的,有些人第一次都会手忙脚乱

Amateurs.

生手

Could you give me one second?

你可以给我一秒钟吗?

Sure.

当然

I couldn't wait.

我等不及了

My goodness.

天哪

Best night of my entire life. And now I've got a suspicion I'm gonna have

我一生中最美的夜晚

the best sleep of my entire life.

我现在怀疑这会不会成为我一生中最好的睡眠

So once is enough for my perfect guy?

一次就够了吗?

I'm not sure that's entirely fair.

我想这有点不公平

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/skllrjj/525672.html