《时空恋旅人》精讲 30谢谢,老爸(在线收听

And it's 17-20 in this incredibly tight contest

现在是17比20,比分很接近…

being played by the two most physically perfect players in the history of the game.

本场比赛由该比赛史上体格最为完美的两位运动员参加

The crowd, enchanted by the younger player, are seduced by memories of the older player's illustrious past.

观众们被年轻运动员所吸引,为老运动员的辉煌过去所沉迷

My God, I've won.

哦上帝,我赢啦

I haven't won in years.

我好多年都没赢过了

You finally got good.

你终于变强悍了

What's my prize? Apart from the Olympic gold medal, of course.

什么奖品?当然,除了奥林匹克金牌

A kiss will have to do. A kiss?A kiss?

- 一个吻 - 一个吻?一个吻?

OH,I get you.

啊,我明白了

This is it, then?

这是最后一次?

This is it.

最后一次

It's my last bit of extra time.

这是我最后一点空余时间了

The baby is completely on the way.

宝宝马上就要出生了

Congratulations.

恭喜

My son.

我的儿子

My dad.

我的老爸

Is there anything at all I can do? Is there anything you want to do?

还有什么我能做的吗?你还有什么想要的吗?

I don't know. There is this

不知道,有…

one thing.

一件事

A quick little walk.

去散个步

Totally against the rules,of course, but if we don't change a thing,

彻底违法规则,当然,如果我们不做任何更改…

if we're very careful,it shouldn't do any harm.

如果我们很小心,就不会有什么危害

It would be nice.

不会有事的

I'm really trying. I'm really trying.

我很努力了,我很努力了

Get down low.

下来一点

Total defeat.

彻底失败

I'm tired.

我累了

Thanks, Dad.

谢谢,爸爸

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/skllrjj/525689.html